PSF29-21.jpg
IMG_9733.jpg
20150823_154549.jpg

P245 DC Semi-Hollow
DSC_1571.jpg
DSC_1580.jpg

PRSWoodLib-54.jpg
DSC_5283.jpg

After going through the entire thread, I'm speechless!
If anyone had no intention of going private stock before, after seeing these simply magnificently insane examples, what more incentive does anyone need?

Markie,
You definitely get the "Sick Bastid" award for your collection. I wouldn't doubt that you have a private, reserved parking space at the company. Do you live in the private stock division?!

Oh no, wait! My mistake! That's right, you have your own private room at Paul's house. Sorry, What was I thinking?! ;)

Oh no, wait! My mistake! That's right, you have your own private room at Paul's house. Sorry, What was I thinking?! ;)

Private room? Paul named his kid after Markie. Sad thing is, she didn't want to change her name, but she was A minor. Said it diminished her status at school and led to her being suspended. But Paul is the second youngest of eight, and you know what they say about dominant sevenths. It didn't last, though - Paul wasn't able to turn the Paige, and things resolved to a more traditional harmony.

Private Stock McCarty 594 in "Faded Red Tiger"! From World Guitars in the UK.

It is a great one!!

IMG_1059_zps6etwtuxs.jpg

IMG_1054_zpsasdpdlnj.jpg

IMG_1048_zpshqc6ccfa.jpg

IMG_1062_zps3rgpxi47.jpg

It has an interesting visual vibe where from afar it seems dark and mysterious, but closer up it lightens up color-wise. Swapping the two bridge pieces out soon for Nickel plated ones.

Plays and sounds great! A lot lighter than my Core and Wood Library 594's (I have 4 of those, they average about 8 pounds even) at 7 pounds 6 ounces, so the feel and tone is a little different, which is cool.

That’s one of the guitars I used to base my PS color off of! My indigo has faded some since the dealer pics I posted here a couple pages back. I should take some new pics soon.
Woah! Just saw yours. Killer! Very nice quilt pattern! This is a fantastic thread, it should never die.

Back