I'll pimp my pair...

#5583 Paul's in "Prickly Pear"
DSC_8306_zpsbl6dqsf1.jpg

DSC_8315_zpsniy7mndb.jpg

#6019 PS 20th Limited in "Orange Tourmaline"
DSC_2958_zps0omspshx.jpg

DSC_2967_zpskox6vwpy.jpg

Beautiful guitars guys!

To the point that I look at it and 2nd guess all my PS choices....

I just hope mine turns out somewhere near as nice as those. :)

Damn Carl. There are 3 guitars in the last year I was getting ready to call Brian and buy when they were scooped out from under me....and you got two of them right there. Enjoy...they are spectacular!!!

Damn Carl. There are 3 guitars in the last year I was getting ready to call Brian and buy when they were scooped out from under me....and you got two of them right there. Enjoy...they are spectacular!!!

Thanks Tosca - I am going to attribute these two to fortunate biorhythms. With both of them, I was "indisposed" and surfing when I found them. TMI I guess. And Brian probably didn't need to know that either. The Prickly Pauls was sold new by Brian and came back used, then I snagged it. I don't think she was played much, if at all.

Those two plus my Jack Gretz Wood Library McCarty are my Holy Sonic Trinity ;). Love them all!

I had thought I had all mine in the early pages, but apparently I got distracted by a squirrel or something and didn't finish.

I really like the rich aural texture you can get out of a mahogany neck with an ebony board. This particular neck has an almost holographic look to it.
CK_MahoganyEbony.JPG

And on the looks side of the spectrum, this is my favourite.
CK_CocoCoco.JPG

this was the singlecut I used to record my solo album ( with a suhr badger ) unfortunately I don't have it anymore...

1471373135-singlecut2.jpg

and dad's PU22 that is in my place these days...

1471373138-img-1586.jpg

Killer guitars here, guys!!

My new McCarty Singlecut PS - best sounding PRS I have owned!

20140816_115202.jpg

20140816_115213.jpg

20140816_115230.jpg

20140816_115242.jpg

PRS has really nailed it with this new version of a Singlecut!!

This model has a thicker body than ever before, no tummy carve, a Bone Nut, and supposedly specially wound 5708's and updates to the electronics.

Started off as prototypes for NAMM 2014, and turned into this Private Stock run...

first time I can see a singlecut with a santana style head...absolulety beautiful...

Back