Show your PS!

Tim

Are 2 heads better than 1
Ok.... So I just wanted to start the first thread here!!!

As a Tribute to PRSH, Paul Miles, Tina and all the Boys..... Show 'em and discuss!!!

Here are the two that get the most playing time:

2012-04-04195845.jpg

And the one everyone loves :cool:

2011-10-30155355.jpg

A little ME
l.jpg

A bit of acoustic
l.jpg

Some Signature Limited for flavor
l.jpg

And just a dash of Violin because I can't find the rest of the photos of it
l.jpg

And coming soon.....

I got nothin'. ;)

I've seen those guitars somewhere...they're pretty darn fantastic.

Only have the one...
PS # 3680.
Ordered at the factory on 11/29/11 and shipped on 2/29/12.
It is the most vibrant, resonant and lively guitar I've every held in my own two hands.

DSC_1047b.jpg

DSC_1048b.jpg

DSC_0834.jpg

I went in to buy a Squire Strat pack one day, and walked out with this. I just liked the neck better on the PRS I guess. They told me that this "brazilian" I think, is more toneful than the maple of the Strat. I couldn't get the 1x10 amp that came in the strat pack, but who was I to argue? :rofl:

brazzy_top3.jpg

brazzy_birds.jpg

Last edited:
Some killer guitars already.....

Andy, One of the Three 'Other Bahama Mamas' we waited together for!!

Twinfan, The Rainforest!!

Poo, Just Class... pre class

Ratchet, One of the Brazzes that Duggie D had in at Wild Westie??

Daniel, I love that Sig!

PRSHB, Oh Mama!!!

FatBoy, That IS Private Stock!

I love showing this guitar off. It's a 2010 Private Stock based on a Singlecut model (25" scale; non chambered) stained in Charcoal with a Pernambuco neck, Brazilian fretboard and headstock veneer, Celtic knot inlays, Dragon I pickups, maple fretboard and headstock binding (stained whitewash), white mother of pearl headstock eagle with white gold surround, and an insanely quilted maple top and figured mahogany back. I love the way this guitar looks menacing, but how it sounds and plays makes it truly evil. It feels so comfortable playing it that I don't want to put it down and the tones I can get are perfect (for me).

PrivateStockhorizontal.jpg

PrivateStockvertical.jpg

PrivateStockheadstock-1.jpg

I also have a 2006 Private Stock based on a Custom 24 with a quilted maple top, Tiger Eye Burst stain, Brazilian neck, fretboard, and headstock veneer, red heart abalone birds with 14k yellow gold outlines, Santana frets (no fret tangs), 5-way blade, and HFS/Vintage Bass pickups. It's a great playing and sounding Private Stock as well.

outside004.jpg

outside008.jpg

Back