Show your pedalboard!

A while back, I finally gave in and bought a Pedaltrain - PT-2 I think, although I'm not 100% sure which model it is!

Currently running the below setup. Everything powered from a Eventide/Cioks Power Factor mounted under the board: was the PSU with the most isolated outputs I could find and allows me to run the Fulltone pedals at 12V. Was having issues with reduction in signal which I think I've now tracked down to a dodgy 9V battery clip connector on my way and seems to be fixed now. A lot of dirt options on the board but they all get used in a typical set. :)

13704399524_5eecefdd77_b.jpg

Someone asked about angled vs raised rear platform? Before this board , I had a few that I built myself which all had a raised rear section. I did find that easier but having the ZVex pedals gives a little more room to get my big feet in at the back row. :)

Last edited:
Nice board tolm! I like Zvex. I just picked up an old Myrold painted Super Hard On at a guitar show on Saturday. It is awesome. I also use a Box Of Rock from time to time for a Malcolm Young esque crunch. I'm not sure if I could use the Fuzz Factory though for what I do (which is covering old rock n' roll and some new country).

I'll have to post some updated pics of my current board. I've got too much stuff, so the Whammy sits on the floor next to my board. :)

Hey Corey - how do you like the Talking Machine? I've been thinking about getting one...

Hey Box, it is pretty cool.
Different vowel type sounds, and also like an auto wah.
It has so many different sounds you can play around with.

new Rig Kontrol ARS Labels

New custom labels for your Rig Kontrol pedalboard

35660c_eabfb9a1f62d40bc8fdc6901423891d6.jpg_srz_p_921_651_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Angel Recording Studio

have a nice day,

Samuele Ing. Lini

Angel Recording Studio
Recording & Mastering Studio – Graphics – Hand Made -

Via G. Rossa N.2 26041 Casalmaggiore (CR)
Cell: 3384115876
Web: Angel Recording Studio
Mail: [email protected]

Decided to try some stuff this weekend. I ended up putting back on some old standbys. I'm using a Way Huge Red Llama now. I also have a Way Huge Green Rhino but I'm using the FD3 for that dark TS tone.

r8f4lj.jpg

Decided to try some stuff this weekend. I ended up putting back on some old standbys. I'm using a Way Huge Red Llama now. I also have a Way Huge Green Rhino but I'm using the FD3 for that dark TS tone.

r8f4lj.jpg

Cool board and what a choice selection of drives!

I actually tweaked mine again: turned out my muffled/cutting signal wasn't the 9V clip on the Wah at all. Not sure exactly but it was something to do with the buffer on the Wah: maybe it was reacting badly to some of the impedences down the chain (specifically I'm thinking the fuzz) or maybe the buffer itself is faulty but, either way, switching the internal dip switch to 'true bypass' seems to have not only sorted the problem but I like the tone better too. :)

Whilst I was there, I moved the PlimSoul to the back row since it's so tall it was kinda blocking easy access to the tuner. Also switched my MXR Micro Amp back in to replace the Soul Food as my "solo button". Primarily because I couldn't get the power cables to all reach (!) but it actually gives a warmer solo tone when slamming the other drives than the SF did so I'm happy I made the switch.

14102967787_1d52579c1b_c.jpg

Nice! How do you like that Double Rock? I have a Box Of Rock that I really dig. And I use an old SHO at the front of my chain for a tone shaper/enhancer. I keep hoping a Vexter version might come out at some point.

My second Brady Cases pedalboard I've purchased, downsized from the first one. I use Godlyke Power Grip to keep the pedals on the board, and Planet Waves for cables.

This is all I'll ever need, paired with my Line 6 Spider Valve MKII half stack. :biggrin:

ZO56rYM.jpg

Call me fickle. I don't think anything on my board is the same as last time I posted, except the tuner!

I have two now.
Posted in a newer thread, but I can not find it to copy/paste here.

Pedaltrain II for my guitars (updated since last post in this thread), and a Pedaltrain Junior for my bass setup, and both powered by Voodoo Labs II Pedal Power Plus supplies.
Both boards have the Line 6 G50 wireless system TC Flashback delays, EHX Big Muffs, TC Tuners, etc.

11.jpg

10.jpg

I don't use too much in the way of pedals. My case holds my GT8, which I run in "manual" mode, so I have 6 stomps. Above that is my volume for keyboards. To the right is my Cry Baby (tied to the loop of the GT8), and below that is an RT-20 for keyboards.

CaseClosed1.jpg

CaseOpen1.jpg

GT8Only1.jpg

PRS_HotRod1.jpg

Last edited:
Back