Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

Hey gents! I'm a new PRS owner and member of the forum, I was just directed over here - I do online guitar gear videos and original music. Here is a blues video I shot with my PRS, which is an S2 Custom 24 - one of the first runs in a finish that I believe they've stopped doing now -

Cheers
Jack

Over fall 2015 and the holidays, end of 2015, I got the chance to record a couple of blues songs on which I played my McCarty with P90s.
Most recently, finished just a few days into 2016, is this song called "Psycho Ex". The rhythm and lead guitars are all the McCarty with P90s. The sustain and tone of this guitar is amazing.
Psycho Ex

And here is a blues song on which I contributed guitar tracks, titled Interracial Love.
On this tune, the McCarty went through a Way Huge Green Rhino overdrive and then to a Reason Bambino Grande amp.

P1010095_zps47c9d73f.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if I ever posted in this thread, but I have several songs on my SoundCloud account from my personal blackened death metal project "The Wet Dark". Several of these have been recorded with various PRS guitars, but my newest song "The Ancient" (link below!) has my PRS Custom 24 Guitar Center 47th Anniversary all over it (rhythm and lead tracks). I've also recorded covers of many odd songs in my personal preferred style (including "Abracadabra," "25 or 6 to 4," "Somebody's Watching Me," and some other obscure gems). I would love any feedback that anyone has! Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/edward-bernard/the-wet-dark-the-ancient-remixed

Last edited:
Hey everyone, thought I'd share this one too - a more formal demo of my S2 Custom 24

Very excited to try out the new CE24s too!
Cheers
Jack

Testing my Schaffer Replica pedal out from Sunday the 3rd.
And yeah, I had too much gain up on the Mark Five 25.
I had it down from what I normally set it at, but it was still to high.

And the part where I messed up the intro top "Hells Not A Bad Place To Be?"
I know how to play it perfectly, but whenever a camera is turned on me, I get nervous.

I was on channel 2 of my amp on the Mark IV setting.
Gain is on around 10 o’clock, and treble, mid, bass, and presence at noon.
Volume is barely turned up on the 10 watt setting as this amp can get very loud very quickly.
Guess I will try again with the gain down even lower, and maybe on the Mark II setting, or maybe even on the clean channel.
The Schaffer pedal does add some nice low grit, and its controls were at noon.

Rock on Corey!!! Waiting for my Replica to come in...hopefully this week...

We Fix Flats! has taken it's originals and had them properly mastered at a 'real' studio' here in Austin. The engineer had his work cut out for him given that the mix(read: drums and guitars) is all over the place since I burned them all one by one as they were recorded direct to disk, without DAW software or guitar edits/punch-ins, here at home on the kitchen table using just a pair of headphones at the time.

https://soundcloud.com/dennisl59/sets/the-originals

Thanks for listening~!

Very cool Corey, man that little Mesa rig sounds huge! Nicely done!
Thanks Andy, it can get away from you very quick.
Where I live presently I cannot do it justice as it screams to be played wide open.
Nice!

I got issues with cameras too. :eek:
Thanks!
I always flub up in front of a camera.
Rock on Corey!!! Waiting for my Replica to come in...hopefully this week...
Thanks!
You will like the Schaffer Replica.

Here is what I'm currently working on:

SoundCloud (soundcloud.com/michaelm524)
ReverbNation (reverbnation.com/ohemmusic)
Facebook (facebook.com/ohemmusic)
Twitter (@michaelm524 and @ohemmusic)

Dude! Nice!!! Although you had me trying to scroll up to see the other tracks on the screen... :rolleyes:

Back