Shawn's 15 Year Employee Guitar, Start To Finish

Just joined after buying a 513. Always wanted a prs. Knew they were fantastic guitars. But between playing mine, and seeing this, not sure I can buy anything else. Fwiw I was thinking the violet would be my choice, but I was probably wrong. This thing is gorgeous.

Just joined after buying a 513. Always wanted a prs. Knew they were fantastic guitars. But between playing mine, and seeing this, not sure I can buy anything else. Fwiw I was thinking the violet would be my choice, but I was probably wrong. This thing is gorgeous.

Just bought it off Reverb? I may have sold you that guitar if it a tobacco type burst.

Just bought it off Reverb? I may have sold you that guitar if it a tobacco type burst.

Yep. That was me. Thanks again. I am loving it. :D Biggest problem is it has me wanting another PRS or 10. A singlecut 594 is probably what I want the most now. But there’s so many others that I would also take. I was honestly looking for a 305 when I found yours. But happy with how I turned out.

Great! my PRS addiction began in 1990, perhaps Shawn will make your next, probably had a part in making the 513 you have now, the time frame is correct. :cool:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! PS - My 16th anniversary is coming up next month. Sadly I have to wait until my 20th anniversary to get my next guitar.
Don’t wish it away! Enjoy your latest guitar lots. 20 year anniversary will come soon enough!!

So you can get that one presented - or thrown - to you at Experience 2022.
When Shawn catches it, it will show how much he cares about it. Especially when there’s a “purple” guitar hurtling through the air toward him (nudge, nudge, wink-wink!) ☔☔

Wow! That us a stunning guitar and it must be really cool to see your guitar built step by step.

Pretty cool you guys get a guitar at 2 years! After 5 years at my job I got a $300 watch.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! PS - My 16th anniversary is coming up next month. Sadly I have to wait until my 20th anniversary to get my next guitar.

Hahaha, most of us will wait their whole lifes without having the opportunity of getting any PRS employee´s guitar ;-)
You only need to be patient and wait, my dear yogi.

Shawn... there's NOTHING about that axe that I'd change.
The colour/finish is amazing, the neck is to die for, the inlays sublime. But the magic is where you've put it all together.
Stunning indeed sir!

Back