Shawn's 15 Year Employee Guitar, Start To Finish

My life after Shawns guitar is finished...

Imk5zLT.jpg
It’s not easy being green....

So cool! Congrats so far on a cool guitar and a personal milestone. This thread has been a epic to watch.....makes me want to move to MD!

Wonder if you'll have the guitar this weekend, since it looks like its ready for Final Assembly?!

That's what I'm talkin about! Thanks Shawn! ;):D
Trouble is, when I give him my postal address I know that it I’ll wake up with a rifle pointed at me and the glow of night vision goggles! Shawn the hoody will be cheaper in the long run.

Wow, what a gorgeous guitar and so cool to see the process! Thanks for taking the time to share with us... can't wait to see the finished product!

Hi guys,

I left for vacation on the same day the guitar was scheduled to be completed. I asked that they wait until I return before continuing on. With the current work load, Eric won't be able to assemble my guitar until Friday, but I'll post a video of the process then.

Thanks for your patience!

Hi guys,

I left for vacation on the same day the guitar was scheduled to be completed. I asked that they wait until I return before continuing on. With the current work load, Eric won't be able to assemble my guitar until Friday, but I'll post a video of the process then.

Looked like a cool trip too! When I saw the train ride video, all I could think of was......................

Hi guys,

Man Eric has the best job ever...he gets to deliver all the beautiful “babies”...be the first to spank them, cut the cord and hear them cry for the first time!

Thank god Geddy sings with his eyebrows too, my wife makes me feel like a mutant for doing it!
Nice to see Tom Hanks has found a new outlet for his talent on drums!!

Back