Sergio, drop some wisdom on me

Instantly made me think of the orange swirl...

93f7b62b02d54c08e9bc7538ea33b42b.jpg
Are you calling me dumser?:mad::D

Beautiful fiddle. Everyone's got a different style idea, though.

Totally agree Les! Not saying I'd pick it for myself (C'mon...you KNOW mine would/is gonna be BLUE!!) I totally appreciate, as I know you do, the beauty of these instruments, even if we don't necessarily agree if the colors are appropriate:cool:

KMzwG_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

This guitar knows that it comes into being at a crossroads in your life.

It wants to embody your maturity, harness your creativity, and reflect not only your new path in life, but also be symbolic of your spiritual journey. Your new guitar will strengthen your second chakra, which resides in your abdomen and guides your sexual energy and tempers your emotions. With this top color (recommended to do a matching headstock overlay) you will be able to be more compassionate and inspiring.... The color that embodies these traits, and what your guitar wants to be is: (Agent's of) Orange.

Orange is the color that a person chooses when they surrender their life to another dimension and a new possibility. Quite often that means that the person beginning their spiritual journey and adopts this color drops all things old: Family, friends, name, and identity are all shed on their quest to be reborn.

Your guitar realizes that this is not an option for you, but it is also aware that any color it chooses will have consequences. In order to retain your life's equilibrium your guitar will need to offset those unwanted and negative effects by adding a complimentary, and enhancing color for the back. A color that is chosen to strengthen familial bonds, empower you to engage in participating in life, and that has a low "karmic" footprint if you will. Therefore your guitar has chosen its back color to be: White.

Yes, your guitar wants to be the most badass and Bangin'! Dreamsicle toned guitar that ever existed. Plus, it'll match your amp.

00wfE5F.jpg

Congrats on the anniversary and the guitar.

I've worked for my co for four years now. They are fantastic to work for.

My coworker retired last year and at the co xmas party they honored his years of service. He was a huge baseball fan so they bought him tickets to the Cardinals training camp, tickets to see games at the Cardinals stadium and some travel expenses. All totalling 3500.00 for the 35 years he had worked.

The one company for which I had worked the longest, 18 years, gave me nothing useful for any anniversary. I think for the 15 year anniversary I got some sort of desk plaque with a clock that stopped working within a year. Or maybe it was a pen set. Whatever it was, it was not memorable, obviously. They shut down my local office and tossed me to the curb, and a few years later they completed their death spiral into the ground due to poor upper management coupled with bizarre strategic decisions.

One thing I will say is that it taught me that my profession is not really something to get passionate about, which is why I am now very involved in my music and sound production.

Now building guitars, that is something I could get passionate about!

Did someone say brown sound? Moore Music has the perfect guitar in (no kidding) Midnight Deuce finish.

PRS-408_220890_Main-Shot__27656.1490379170.1280.1280.jpg

For my 5 year at my company, I got a lucite plaque and a lapel pin with a sapphire on it. I think the PRS employee guitars are a great way to keep employees engaged with the company, the brand, and the product. If I worked for PRS, I'm sure I'd still be enjoying my 2 year guitar and I'd already be dreaming about what to do for my 7 year guitar.

Did someone say brown sound? Moore Music has the perfect guitar in (no kidding) Midnight Deuce finish.

PRS-408_220890_Main-Shot__27656.1490379170.1280.1280.jpg

For my 5 year at my company, I got a lucite plaque and a lapel pin with a sapphire on it. I think the PRS employee guitars are a great way to keep employees engaged with the company, the brand, and the product. If I worked for PRS, I'm sure I'd still be enjoying my 2 year guitar and I'd already be dreaming about what to do for my 7 year guitar.

Our inside sales guy, Dickie, named that. He cracks me up! :)

The employee guitar program is very special indeed. We get a guitar after 2 years, another after 7 years, another after 15 years, 20 years, 25 and now 30 years. We do have to pay for materials, but we don't have to pay for labor, which is a big expense when considering the quality craftsmanship involved with building a PRS.

What are you, 12? That's a stupid name.

By the way -- I will also mention, I am extremely prejudiced about colour names -- I will not buy any guitar that has the word, "tobacco" in the colour name. And that's a lot of guitars.

Fight me.

The Dreamy Creamy guitar is prob the only white backed guitar I have ever seen that I liked :)
Now the brown 408 that is killer ( The name not so much )

Back