See anything you like?

That's a lot of fiddles. They were at Experience this year and had an archtop I liked. They were also giving out shirts if you gave them your address. They had red shirts so I gave it up!
Yeah, I recall browsing that table a couple of times with you. That HB could be a nice deserted island geetar. You still have room in your closet, right? You deserve it, bro.

Yeah, I recall browsing that table a couple of times with you. That HB could be a nice deserted island geetar. You still have room in your closet, right? You deserve it, bro.

I have some room, but not sure this one would fit. It's pretty big. :p

I have some room, but not sure this one would fit. It's pretty big. :p

You just need a new door for the closet...

11fb_tardis_door_cling.jpg

Reminds me of my first experience at Sam Ash in Hollywood (or whichever guitar store was across the street from Mesa/Boogie with ceiling-to-floor guitars in 1990). Stunning.

There are another 20 or so PRS guitars off to the right edge of the picture, too. Here's the real mind blower. My fave is the panoramic in the middle. But these pics are all just the one wall.

CbwhJToWwAIYBp7.jpg

I hope they have a surgeon out back to take all of those unnecessary organs in trade. How many guitars can I get for a good kidney?

Good LORD!

Yes! Only a 2000+ mile road trip and then I am so there.

Lollers, I meant of the original image, but you knew that.

And I did watch the Minions movie in the theater, and I don't have children. That was extremely entertaining. I just kind of love children's movies. Still haven't seen Finding Dory yet, though.

Reactions: moT
Back