SE European Import (embedded pic, finally!)

Ken Mandu

I was absolutely intrigued by the maple fretboard SE guitars that were only released in Europe, 100 per color, six colors total. So I bought the SE Custom 24 Maple Neck Ltd Edition in sapphire from York, England, and had it shipped to the states. I'm wondering how many of them made it to the U.S. Anyone here buy?

I'm unbelievably curious about how it sounds, and how you like it. Review and pictures or it's a Daisy Rock!

I created a Flickr account, uploaded a pic, and inserted the URL here using this forum's image icon. But I'm just seeing an image icon followed by "IMG". So I have no clue as to whether or not this will work until I hit the post button. Testing! Here goes...
https://www.flickr.com/gp/155378853@N06/7597D2

Fail.

I created a Flickr account, uploaded a pic, and inserted the URL here using this forum's image icon. But I'm just seeing an image icon followed by "IMG". So I have no clue as to whether or not this will work until I hit the post button. Testing! Here goes...
https://www.flickr.com/gp/155378853@N06/7597D2

Fail.

I can see the guitar in the link. I always had trouble with the IMG button, some just right click copy, right click paste, and don't use the IMG button.

Another tip: make sure you're grabbing the direct link of the photo, not the webpage that's in your browsers window.

r17658

When I right click on the Flickr image, there is no copy option. Well, back to playing guitar. Van Halen's Pretty Woman. And Jonah Koslen.

I. They proceeded my mod on my 513. Nick Frazer, head of that centre, is amazing. In a German guitar mag (Gitarre & Bass) a few years ago he stated that they do an additional set-up to every guitar to be sold in Europe.

Is the European Tech Centre the equivalent of the PTC in the States? I have been considering having my 20th Anniversary refretted and it would be great if I can send it to the UK rather than the US.

Back