SE Angelus Bridge Pins

packy

Does anyone out there know what the bridge pins on a SE Angelus are made of ? Has anyone replaced their pins with bone from Colosi ? I know this a longshot but, if so, what size were they ? Thanks in advance for any info.

Does anyone knows the size / width of the pins... I would like mine to ebony or something similar... any views or ideas on this?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they are plastic, no idea but I'd guess they are a standard size. Do you see different size pins available out there?

I'm pretty sure they are plastic, no idea but I'd guess they are a standard size. Do you see different size pins available out there?

Search Bob Colosi - I think his site is guitarsaddles.com. He makes many different size pins out of different materials (ebony,bone,etc.) He has list of pin sizes for different manufacturers but does not show PRS. Checkout his website.

I figured they are all a standard size. I put in a set of Snakewood pins in my Tacoma D9. Got rid of those ugly plastic ones, ugh. Look great! Added a Snakewood strap button to the underside of the heel. Also great!

Back