SE Angelus A40E

adhurdler

Just played the new A40E. I am a novice but it blew away the Taylor's in the same price point. It was light and easy to play. Quality of materials also blew away the Mexican made Taylor. I heard someone play it, who could pay, and it blew me away.

They sold the A50E earlier in the week as soon as it came in. I heard it was beautiful. Can't wait to see it and try it.

I have the new SE Angelus A40E and it's a fantastic instrument especially at this price point. It is actually made me put away my way more expensive all solid wood guitars and that's saying something. I had to adjust the action a little and the truss rod and use lemon oil on the dry ebony fretboard but other than that it's a fabulous guitar. It's actually become my number one acoustic. I think it would be very hard to beat in this price range or even considerably more money. Paul Reed has hit a winner with the Angelus acoustic SE series that give the non wealthy guitar players a solid option at owning a quality Paul Reed Smith guitar

Back