Scott Szeryk - Paganini Caprice No. 5 - PRS (Video)

Hello everyone,

We are new to the PRS forum! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Scott Szeryk performing Caprice No. 5 by Paganini

2004 McCarty, Brazilian Rosewood neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, that's a helluva "hello". Now play it once more, this time with feeling. :wink:

Welcome to the group! Now I'm going into the other room to yell at my guitars. They won't play those devilish licks! Maybe I should start playing ukulele.......
Killer playing. My fave Paganini piece.

That is insane! I love Caprice No. 5 especially Jason Becker's rendition.

A lot better than the garbage you see on You Tube from PRS Forum members showing off their new guitars.

A lot better than the garbage you see on You Tube from PRS Forum members showing off their new guitars.

This is truly a great performance, but why would you berate fellow forum brothers by calling their videos garbage? You do not have to be a virtuoso to share you excitement about getting a new guitar. This forum has been pretty good about being a place to share in the excitement/joy of getting a new PRS. I personally think your post is highly uncool and unnecessary.

Bang out of order!

There's a lot of reasons people are afraid to display their playing in public.. And one of those is because of A*holes like you.

Do YOU have anything to share with the community? If not STFU!

Back