Schaller strap locks on PRS Mark Tremonti Signature?

They should fit, no problem. I use them on all my guitars (PRS included). I even re-use the PRS strap-button screw...

Jamie

Wasn't there some talk about Schaller changing the buttons so that the PRS screws didn't fit any more? I seem to recall hearing that, but the last set I bought was still the old packaging. I reuse the PRS screws as well.

I've always been able to reuse the PRS screws ... But things may have changed.

The Scaller screws are usually longer, so be sure to drill the hole a little deeper before you use the longer screws. I've seen a few people break or strip the new screws trying to get them in. Not fun ...

My newest PRS fits the Schallers with no sweat! Like Bill I was able to just use the PRS screws instead of using the provided Schaller screws.
548071_10151012728872412_611394359_n.jpg

Just used the original screws with a PRS Artist V with the Schaller lock straps, perfect fit.

Wasn't there some talk about Schaller changing the buttons so that the PRS screws didn't fit any more? I seem to recall hearing that, but the last set I bought was still the old packaging. I reuse the PRS screws as well.

Last edited:
They should fit in without a problem. I would just re-use the screws that are already on my PRS guitars.

Back