SAD BUT REAL BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PRS CORE GUITARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is you haven't proven it and you post some garbage thread condemning quality control at PRS. The odds of what you're claiming is probably less than 1%. So don't come here throwing out a snarky thread and unfounded commentary without expecting backlash. PRS offered to help you resolve the issue. You declined.
/thread

The problem is you haven't proven it and you post some garbage thread condemning quality control at PRS. The odds of what you're claiming is probably less than 1%. So don't come here throwing out a snarky thread and unfounded commentary without expecting backlash. PRS offered to help you resolve the issue. You declined.
I could prove it. But I dont have time. To put you watching something you not see.

A question not asked nor answered is: Were all three guitars bought brand new with no previous owner?? That would make a huge difference...

They were all new. I remember all 3 NGD threads he posted. No offense to the O.P. but I'm not buying it. And, this thread is kinda against forum rules. Surprised it hasn't been nuked.

I could prove it. But I dont have time. To put you watching something you not see.
Well you had time to start the thread here. If you’re not gonna back up your claim, ****. Mods, feel free to delete my post. Sorry, I’m tired of the internet and may just ban myself from forums as I’m tired of drivel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you had time to start the thread here. If you’re not gonna back up your claim, ****. Mods, feel free to delete my post. Sorry, I’m tired of the internet and may just ban myself from forums as I’m tired of drivel.

Sergio ought to be happy. He's been looking for things to heat up around here for quite some time! Between this, and the SS threads.....:D

And V, don't ban yourself. Who would I call "Cheese-head"? Bro-hugs to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m tired of drivel.

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!!!

Let it out Vaughn, just throw that TV set out the window, smash the tablet, ............ JUST STAY AWAY FROM YOUR PRSI RIGHT NOW!!!

..... and by the way, I'm willing to bet that Rhandy:

-Doesn't have 3 PRSi, who buys a 2nd guitar from a mfg they don't like, wood library at that!!
-Works for an overseas gtr mfg that makes Suhr guitars. (Hence his lack of English skills)
-Isn't too damn "handy" when it comes to guitars.

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!!!

Let it out Vaughn, just throw that TV set out the window, smash the tablet, ............ JUST STAY AWAY FROM YOUR PRSI RIGHT NOW!!!

..... and by the way, I'm willing to bet that Rhandy:

-Doesn't have 3 PRSi, who buys a 2nd guitar from a mfg they don't like, wood library at that!!
-Works for an overseas gtr mfg that makes Suhr guitars. (Hence his lack of English skills)
-Isn't too damn "handy" when it comes to guitars.

Dudes in Germany. Prolly hates Nick Huber and Framus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back