Robertson SE...Do I Need One?

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
So...I have been looking at these since their release, but haven't seen one in the wild that I can lay my hands on.

It has some very nice appointments, from what I can tell...specifically the split 57/08 Bridge and P90 Neck pups, WF neck, short scale, and updated headstock (which is an aesthetic bonus).

Have any of you played one? Is it worthy of a place in my heart? Will it make me play like C.R. ????

Just looking for insight from those with firsthand experience.

My RL Vela needs a roommate to share time on my Sonzera!!!

So...I have been looking at these since their release, but haven't seen one in the wild that I can lay my hands on.

It has some very nice appointments, from what I can tell...specifically the split 57/08 Bridge and P90 Neck pups, WF neck, short scale, and updated headstock (which is an aesthetic bonus).

Have any of you played one? Is it worthy of a place in my heart? Will it make me play like C.R. ????

Just looking for insight from those with firsthand experience.

My RL Vela needs a roommate to share time on my Sonzera!!!

You ask that question here? Of course you need one!

You ask that question here? Of course you need one!

I would expect nothing less from the Premier Enabler... ;)

Broad-brush encouragement to buy one being set aside (if for a brief moment, only)...I'd like to hear from some folks who own (or used to own) one, in an effort to compile mental blender fodder.

I would expect nothing less from the Premier Enabler... ;)

Broad-brush encouragement to buy one being set aside (if for a brief moment, only)...I'd like to hear from some folks who own (or used to own) one, in an effort to compile mental blender fodder.

I know, I know. If I had one, I'd be telling you how awesome it is. If it's anything like the Bernie, it'll be killer!

****FULL DISCLOSURE****

The following comments are strictly a rabid enablers personal opinion and are in no way intended for any reason other than to blindly lead you into a deep, dark hole of peer pressure, shaming and threats of pink ukes if you don't comply with demands of other members. Carry on....o_O

DRAWSHOT?! Did you get one on order yet? C'MON BRO! What are ya waiting on??!! You most definitely need it! Mine made my life more wonderful and exciting than I could have ever imagined...the ladies are flocking to me, and yes I play exactly like CR...never miss a lick!:cool:

I'm gonna go ahead and let ya know, ya can't sit with the cool kids. If you don't buy one soon...you will no longer like yourself. You so need this in your life! It's only money dude, you can't take it with ya!
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!;)
If you don't comply within 48 hours your avatar must be changed to a pink uke for 1 year as punishment:oops:!

Yep, I think I covered all of it! Now I have had one all of 3 days and for Me ...I can only say it's the most killer guitar I've played to date...hope this helps you realize how bad life is passing you by! call now operators are standing by!!! :D

Funny that no one here is recommending that you buy one! :p

I'm not a SC guy, but these guitars are popular for a reason, I'd very much like to try one out.

Congrats on the new CR! I've had mine a little over a week...and you are correct...it is the real deal! Enjoy!

Back