Question about Ordering a Private stock instrument

Texas_minor_blues

Rosewood or Bust
Not sure if this is allowed but I would like some suggestions from the Private stock crowd as far as what dealers you have had positive experiences with. i am looking to try a private stock just not sure where I want to order it from.

Here is what I am looking at so far

SC245 Body
Mahogany Body with a quilted maple top
Indian or Brazilian Rosewood neck
Possibly an ebony fingerboard
Piezo bridge
Mother of pearl birds
As far as the colour I am unsure

Just make sure you find someone who orders them on a regular basis and you'll be fine.

Brent is your guy! I have 2 PRS guitars from TGS, and have a PS guitar that Brent helped me with in the works. The experience was amazing. He really knows his stuff. I've seen a number of PS guitars that he has spec'd out at TGS, and I tell you, they were amazing. The pictures on his website do not do them just. The "Duo Board #1" is stunning. I can highly recommend him!

Last edited:
p.s. this my first time posting. My son told me about about PRS guitars and their Private Stock program last summer. I was in TGS one day getting some strings when I realized they sold PRS guitars. I asked Brent about the PS guitars and he showed a few of the ones he had in stock. That was it! The sickness began:)

Last edited:
Eric at Willcutts is great to deal with and he heads down to the factory every couple of months to do PS orders with his customers. He has told me that he tries to schedule it around PRSh being there.

Back