Quality of SE 277

Delta2506

Thanks for your feedback on the PRS baritone SE 277. Another question: Any comments on the differing benefits/sounds of the humbucker solid-body vs the semi-hollow with P90's?

Thanks,
Delta2506

Last edited:
SE guitars are made to exacting PRS spec. They are built overseas, but they all travel to the Stevensville, MD factory for inspection and final setup.

The build quality is unequaled by any other manufacturer in that price range.

My model holding my 277:
se277p7s.jpg

NGD 277

Tone Report

SE guitars are made to exacting PRS spec. They are built overseas, but they all travel to the Stevensville, MD factory for inspection and final setup.

My model holding my 277:
se277p7s.jpg

NGD 277

Tone Report

Your model is distracting me from looking at the guitar...

Thanks for the comment. I looked at the previous threads. I am looking at the solid body with the humbuckers. I have a telecaster with a humbucker at the neck and single coil at the bridge, and I seem to spend more time on the humbucker.

Any comments on the semi-hollow with the P-90's vs the solid body with the humbuckers (which I think have a switch so they can be switched to single coil.)

Delta2506

My model holding my 277:
se277p7s.jpg

NGD 277

Tone Report

BASTID! You told me that picture wasn't for sharing, just for your personal "use"!!!

BTW, the guitar isn't the only thing in the picture with an extended scale...

Back