Public Letter to Paul Reed Smith

Dear Mr. Smith,

I'm poor.

I found someone who'll purchase a kidney for $1,700 & another person who'll sell me antibiotics for $200.

Can you make the Experience guitar available for less than $1,500?

"Figured I'd better sell it while it's still worth something"

The Archon, a Santana, Paul's signature, the \M/ pickups, and an HX/DA. And that's all I need.

The J-MOD, the matching cab, and a PS 594 Semi-hollow with 408s, a trem, an ebony fretboard, and a DGT control layout. That's all I need from the GAS Factory.

After that I'll be a very good boy and never buy another guitar or amp.

;-) I don't know why, maybe my mood, but the cadence of the OP's post reminded me of Luca Brazzi, speaking to Don Corleone at his daughters wedding...and yeah, Bernadette.. oh heck, Ava Gardner too!!!...

Does anyone know what name Paul Reed Smith uses on this Forum?
Yes, but we can't tell you, or we'd have to kill you.
(At least that's what they told me when I asked. I'm still not sure if that was true, or if they really just wanted to kill me. I can be pretty annoying at times. Just ask Mrs. DTR).

So, the Archon, a Santana, Paul's signature, the \M/ pickups, an HX/DA, Bernadette Peters circa early 80s, the ash tray, the paddle game, and PRSh's forum ID. And that's all I need!

Yes, but we can't tell you, or we'd have to kill you.
(At least that's what they told me when I asked. I'm still not sure if that was true, or if they really just wanted to kill me. I can be pretty annoying at times. Just ask Mrs. DTR).[/QUOT who is we'd ?

Dear Paul. My Birthdays this coming Sunday.
A Hollowbody with piezo L/T pickups BRW neck, BRW fingerboard,
in Malachite with all the trimmings.
Cheers AL.!!!

Dear Paul,

I noticed your car's steering pulls a little to the right, you might wanna get that checked out.
Wow thanks for the answer, but why tell me in cryptic form ? But worked it out now, I would have never believed it was him!

Back