PTC

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I think I'm shipping my Mccarty off to PTC today for some work. Needs a setup really bad and some fret work.

I haven't played it much in the last year because of work that's needed, time to remedy this problem.

Write a check......................

Too good a guitar to sit on the bench. Go for it.
I totally agree.

When I get it back it will have their pro setup and some fret work. I just destroy frets like no other.

8515 neck 5909 bridge. Prs adjustable bridge and Mann ph2 tuners. Rosewood pickup rings, toggle cap and back plate.

I'm also paying to have the same switching as my ce24. Push pulls on both Vol and tone pots which I can do myself but with my schedule I'll never get to it.

The 5909 bridge pickup sounds just like the one in my cu24, fantastic! I mentioned this because the 5909 in the ce24 sounds good but different.

I can't wait to get it back.

I don't know if I have a before pic. Most of the mods have been done for a while.

What I need to do is a family pic. Haven't done one in a while.

I think I'm shipping my Mccarty off to PTC today for some work. Needs a setup really bad and some fret work.

I haven't played it much in the last year because of work that's needed, time to remedy this problem.

Write a check......................
Hi Gush, I'm assuming they gave you a quote first, not asking for specifics or trying to pry, but could you share a ballpark price for that amount of work? I have a 2000 Custom 24 that probably should have some fret work done soon. Thanks for the insite.

Back