PRSH

Baimun said:
Depends on how much grief and teasing that Hans can take. :D

Given the outcome of that teasing (even though I can't play that guitar without my wife leaving the house) I'll take it!

Regarding the OP's question... Paul is a very busy fellow these days and has entrusted the running of this site to James and Shawn. For now, we are really just trying to get the word out to our BaM and VR family, work some kinks out of the system, and then announce this forum to the rest of the world.

An "Ask Paul" style forum is not going to happen in the short term. Once we have a battle-rhythm and the new culture moves from forming/storming to norming/performing, we'll add layers of complexity.

Some interaction with Paul, on a long enough timeline, is inevitable.

How are we going to gather the silly "ask Paul" questions to hit him up with at the Experince this year without him seeing them first now that it is his forum we are on? :cool:

That was a fun part of the show last year.

WEDGE said:
How are we going to gather the silly "ask Paul" questions to hit him up with at the Experience this year without him seeing them first now that it is his forum we are on? :cool:

That was a fun part of the show last year.

Same way we did it last year... 11top (or someone pretending to be 11top) will coordinate with people offline.

Cool concept when the forum is a bit more mature for sure. It'd be nice if say one day a month Paul would maybe answer some of the questions posed up to that point etc.

Let's face it tho, if we get him on here, he (like us) might never leave and how are we meant to get new designs and innovations if we're swamping him here. :lol:

If it were me, I'd at least have somebody watching the site just to see what folks are saying, but that would have been and is possible on any internet forum.

If anyone is watching and wants to save a horses life, I've been beating an almost dead one over the issue of a larger neck size than the "Pattern", and if that's never going to happen then I'd rather let this horse run free.

Back