PRSh Home Studio Tour

Not your average garage for sure.

IKR? My first thought was "WAIT!! Don't walk past that door, show us the amps and cabs!!", then you can tell upstairs that there's a lot of time and effort there . It looks like the space b/w each rafter is individually fitted with some acoustic insulation, there's a lot of various frequency treatments on the walls and sloped ceilings, etc.

Plus, just to see what the genius himself has is awesome. Dude can probably get any/everything he wants, but he's gone "simple" - which I think is awesome.

IKR? My first thought was "WAIT!! Don't walk past that door, show us the amps and cabs!!", then you can tell upstairs that there's a lot of time and effort there . It looks like the space b/w each rafter is individually fitted with some acoustic insulation, there's a lot of various frequency treatments on the walls and sloped ceilings, etc.

Plus, just to see what the genius himself has is awesome. Dude can probably get any/everything he wants, but he's gone "simple" - which I think is awesome.
The ground floor has some pretty cool stuff in it. There is definitely more to show.

I remarked in the Youtube comments that he must REALLY like those microphones to keep them under lock and key even INSIDE the studio. :p:D

Last edited:
At the end when talking about prototype amps, he says, “My new favorite is this Dallas.” Do you think that is an amp that has been hanging out for a while and he has recently come back to it with a renewed appreciation, or do you think it is an updated version?

The ground floor has some pretty cool stuff in it. There is definitely more to show.

Of I remember, didn’t they do a sound review of the Blistertone amp there?

Yup.
His studio is in his garage, the entire garage, which is separated from the house, so perhaps not as secure as a purpose built studio.

What he didn’t show was the bad@ss Dragons that are standing guard outside.

Daenerys lent him them after they made the last series of GOT.

Back