PRs single cut

Evan594

I have been looking into buying a prs single cut and the McCarty 594 looks absolutely amazing to me. However I don’t have $10000000 lying around so I have been looking for a cheaper sc, not the core McCarty 594. What I rlly need however is the charcole cherry burst because I saw it in person once and knew I couldn’t take any other finish. I would also not be opposed to having a double cut custom 22 or 24 with that finish. Does PRs have a cheaper guitar maybe an se or ce with that finish?

I'd suggest bookmarking the major online dealers and checking their special runs. I could have sworn that Sweetwater did a special run of CE24s in that color last year (long gone now of course).

Also check the used market. if the finish / color ever existed, it is possible that someone will eventually want to sell their instrument to make room for something different.

Also, burnt maple leaf and livingston lemondrop. :eek:

I'd suggest bookmarking the major online dealers and checking their special runs. I could have sworn that Sweetwater did a special run of CE24s in that color last year (long gone now of course).

They have two at the moment: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...fh78YbGCC67Mltlby1fDWixNt2BSScExoCvyIQAvD_BwE

It's not a standard color for the CE (it wasn't a standard color on anything until just now for the '18 model year), but they may pop up from time to time. I wouldn't expect to see it on an SE, but who knows, maybe on a special run.

If you gotta have the color, looks like you may have to pay for it. Otherwise, there are plenty of great Singlecut models that are more affordable than a new 594.

They have two at the moment: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...fh78YbGCC67Mltlby1fDWixNt2BSScExoCvyIQAvD_BwE

It's not a standard color for the CE (it wasn't a standard color on anything until just now for the '18 model year), but they may pop up from time to time. I wouldn't expect to see it on an SE, but who knows, maybe on a special run.

If you gotta have the color, looks like you may have to pay for it. Otherwise, there are plenty of great Singlecut models that are more affordable than a new 594.

Honestly at this point idc if it’s a single or double cut. But I don’t wanna be spending a lot of money on it since well I’m not rich. But I also don’t think the ce is my price range either. Any se series with rlly nice finishes?

Honestly at this point idc if it’s a single or double cut. But I don’t wanna be spending a lot of money on it since well I’m not rich. But I also don’t think the ce is my price range either. Any se series with rlly nice finishes?

It ain't about being rich. It's about prioritization and patience. With that, you can make an S2, CE, or Core happen; especially if you're willing to buy an older used model. That said, there ain't a thing wrong with an SE, so you'll just have to look around and see what floats your boat. We can certainly help enable you here.

Try searching for an older PRS Singlecut (or as it was later named an SC250). You can find used ones at pretty reasonable prices.
Slightly longer scale than the 594/Les Paul, but the same scale as a Custom or CE you are also considering.

What I rlly need however is the charcole cherry burst because I saw it in person once.................

I am feelin' ya, man! Yes, that is an incredible finish. My local dealer has one of the special edition wood library McCarty 594's in that finish and OMFG it is incredible. I've been pondering trying to find a Santana in that finish, but I can't find a Santana anywhere near me to play to see if I like it as much as I would another SG. I don't really like the way PRS does the burst on the SC's as much as the double cuts, so I personally think that the charcoal cherry burst would look better on a double cut. On a single, I'd love a black gold burst.

I am selling a 2017 PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut cheap...
100% positive feedback on my sales. I will save you a lot of $$$

Back