PRS Silver Sky On Order!

deakle

Placed my pre-order for the all new PRS Silver Sky (John Mayer Signature) in Horizon from Moore Guitars (special thanks to Rob). Should be here in about 3 weeks. I’ll post pictures when it gets here. Moore Guitars got a peek at them and got to play one a few weeks ago and they have one word for them “Awesome”. Thanks again to Moore Guitars in Evansville, IN!

I also have a wood library 594 on order with him. Rob is a great guy! Been saving for the 594 and the Silver Sky for some time now.

I forgot about Moore Guitars! I placed an order through Chicago Music Exchange. I wondered how the dealer allocations would go. I can't wait to play it!

Placed my pre-order for the all new PRS Silver Sky (John Mayer Signature) in Horizon from Moore Guitars (special thanks to Rob). Should be here in about 3 weeks. I’ll post pictures when it gets here. Moore Guitars got a peek at them and got to play one a few weeks ago and they have one word for them “Awesome”. Thanks again to Moore Guitars in Evansville, IN!

Made in the USA? I hope to God it’s not glorified SE or CE please Lord please!

Back