PRS SE Standard 22 pickup pole spacing

Leandro Diana

Hello everyone! This is my first post here.
My name is Leandro and I'm a "Sicilian from Milan" (Italy).
Struck by the quality and sound of my PRS SE Soapbar I (that has rapidly and firmly become my main guitar), I recently wanted to change my long trusted Epiphone Les Paul Standard (that is now on sale, with its lots of tasty upgrades) with a simplified but trustworthy guitar of the same type, a guitar that could make me forget about possible upgrades and let me concern on the playing. The choice fell on a pre-2017 PRS SE Standard SE.

The only mods I wanna do on this one are: change of knobs (I prefer "grip" speed knobs) and german silver chrome cover for the pickups.

So my question is: do you know which i s the spacing between poles on the two humbuckers on the this guitar?
Any PRS representative that can answer this question?
I will measure them myself, but I never trust my own measures...
Thanks a lot and rock on!

Leandro

I haven't ever measured a SE Standard from Indonesia but other PRS SE guitars from Korea have had 50mm neck pickup spacing and 52mm bridge pickup spacing. 52mm can be tricky to find but they are out there. They stock them here but you might be looking to order from someplace more local to avoid international shipping.

Thank you John, I tried to measure them and it seems you're right. I found them in some shops on the net, so I can place the order as I can.

L.

Back