PRS Replacement Therapy - NGD - Chris Robertson

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
So.....

I convinced myself that the SS just wasn't my thing, given the totality of the specs circumstances. That said, I found myself with a free hour to attend a PRS SE Acoustics release party at my local shop, and was hoping to validate my decision. Bryan Ewald was there, and entertained a few handfuls of guitar crazies...and it was awesome.

A customer there sealed up his new Red SS...which is STUNNING...but confirmed, for me, that the newest offering from PRS doesn't trip my proverbial trigger.

Not to be outdone, I walked the display area, and happened upon a 2018 SE Chris Robertson sig. Stunning to behold, a joy to play, and a marriage of excellent parts and flawless execution of said parts.

So I bought it. :)

I'm having a full setup done with a fresh set of 10s, and having the neck satin-ized. I'm adding Mann tuners to it, as well...and likely a Core nut, if the mood strikes.

Should have it in my hands in the next 2-3 weeks...and pics shall accompany this thread shortly!

Once again, the 'Want Demon' beats the snot out of 'Need Beast.'

I'm so weak......

Congrats! In a bit late...I somehow missed this post! I got my CR in Decemer and I couldn't agree more with what you said about the spec parts and the overall playability...not to mention it is a virtual tonal Swiss Army...Axe ...;)

The mods you are doing will put it over the friggin top! Hope you're enjoying that beast.

Back