PRS NIGHT WITH DAVID GRISSOM AND MARK HOLCOMB!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Brian's Guitars Presents:
Paul Reed Smith Guitar Clinic
Featuring:
-Paul Reed Smith of PRS Guitars
-David Grissom
-Mark Holcomb of Periphery

Friday October 28th 2016
The Oakdale Theater
Wallingford, CT

Sales floor opens at 5:30pm
Meet and greet
Clinic starts around 7pm
Come out early, all PRS Guitars at the event will be ON SALE!

FREE admission
FREE raffle for a new PRS Artist SC58 ($3,966 value)*

RAFFLE INFO: All attendees that arrive before 7:30pm will receive a raffle ticket for the PRS SC58 raffle. We will close the raffle and no longer give out tickets after 7:30pm. There will be one winner chosen at the end of the event, winner must be present at the time of the drawing to take the prize home!

MEET AND GREET INFO:
We will be doing the meet and greet right when doors open at 5:30pm on the night of the event. If you plan to have your guitar signed, you can bring it with you. But, we urge folks to take the backplate off of your PRS and just bring that with you instead of bringing the whole guitar. It will save a ton of time!
If you are planning to meet Paul and the artists and get some signatures, please come out early!

CLINIC INFO:
This is a product demo style clinic, not a group class/play along style clinic. So, please leave your guitars at home unless you intend to get your guitar signed. If you are planning to have your guitar signed, we urge everyone to bring the backplate or pickguard from your guitar instead of the whole instrument.

EARLY BIRD GIVEAWAY:
The first 100 people in the door will receive a second raffle ticket. This ticket will give you a chance to win a PRS amplifier on the night of the event (more details soon).

NEW THIS YEAR!
We will have a table of Private Stock woods for you all to check out! These woods will be available to create your own builds with Brian's Guitars! If you are interested in putting a guitar together, please contact us and we can start the process so that you can choose your woods that evening!

Drink specials, giveaways, great guitar playing, BE THERE!

RSVP on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/events/631092563720837/

2016-Clinic-Poster-3.png

Clinic-Brians-Web-Slider.jpg

That's a very enticing offer to take a vacation day and make a long, long drive.

NICE!!!! Cool added option this year with the PS Wood Kits....tempting for sure!
That's exactly my plan...

It would be great to see you guys all the way in CT!
There is actually a guitar show (North East Guitar Expo) the following day in CT too that we will have a booth at. Could be a very guitar nerdy weekend for anyone looking to make the trip!

Dude, SICK!!!

Who wants to let me crash with them???

If there are a good amount of you folks coming from out of state..please keep me posted. We can get together for some kind of hang at some point depending on how the schedules work out. Maybe some late night food and drink after the clinic!

If there are a good amount of you folks coming from out of state..please keep me posted. We can get together for some kind of hang at some point depending on how the schedules work out. Maybe some late night food and drink after the clinic!
You're not helping me talk myself out of this!!!

Hey folks! This event is about a month away...so cool to hear that a lot of you are coming from out of state!

Im headed to the Private Stock Vault on Monday to pick some wood out to bring to the event. If any of you have some interest in designing a private stock that night - please let me know what to bring to the table!

Back