PRS new Logo

Count me in the camp of the signature logo being FAR more attractive. I've had both styles and think it really elevates my 2017 SE Custom.

I like the old logo better rather than the new one with signature of Paul Reed Smith
So you joined the forum for the express reason of informing us of your opinion on a headstock change that occurred 12 months ago? Weird.

Do you dislike the Core headstock too? Because the SE headstock now closely resembles the Core PRS line.

Anyway, what PRS do you own/play/covet? You in a band?

So you joined the forum for the express reason of informing us of your opinion on a headstock change that occurred 12 months ago? Weird.

Do you dislike the Core headstock too? Because the SE headstock now closely resembles the Core PRS line.

Anyway, what PRS do you own/play/covet? You in a band?
What band do you play in? are you a full time musician?

What band do you play in? are you a full time musician?
Not sure why that is relevant to my question to the OP: I was trying to steer the thread to a more useful conversation, rather than the oddly phrased negative first post to a forum about a feature change that occurred 12 months ago. Look at it this way: if a friend comes up to you after knowing them for a few months or years and says "that guitar you play sure has a weird headstock, I tried to like it for a year but I still don't like it, I might even hate it, I liked the old one" you might have time to appreciate the opinion, and discuss the merits of one vs the other. But if a complete stranger walks up to you and says the same thing, why should you give them the time of day?

Anyway, yes, I'm in a band called Hard To Port - we are what we call Celtic Fusion. We are all part-time musicians - we mostly all have office jobs to pay the bills. We also run a Sound Production company called H2P Sound Productions. We run sound for many of the mid-sized folk and related festivals here in Central Florida.

So, is the OP in a band, do they just jam in their bedroom or basement or garage (nothing wrong with that!), do they have one or more PRSi, and which ones are they? Do they want more? Let's find out more about this OP!

Back