PRS iPhone case?

Huh...you'd think there'd be some TM infringement with the sig on there? If it was a 2 channel custom 100w, I'd be in for sure:) If it was here in the US, I'd order just to have it.

But coming from Hong Kong? Can you say "Me rip you off long time"?

I bet the big cheese would have something to say about that...

But coming from Hong Kong? Can you say "Me rip you off long time"?

I bet the big cheese would have something to say about that...
Very poor feedback rating, I'd call it a fairly inexpensive $20 gamble that you have a 50/50 shot of getting something pretty cool(assuming the quality is good). Seems like one might be better off going the custom skin route like Alan did on his. Then you can do anything you'd like for the most part.

I figured as much but for a twenty it would be cool to actually get.......for what it's worth they did reply to my email already confirming that it is an iPhone 5 I need it for......not sure that means anything.

I ordered an iPhone electric guitar adapter on eBay before I realized it was coming from Hong Kong... I tried in vain to cancel the order. They wouldn't budge. I eventually did get the item, but it took 3-4 weeks. It was only $11 so wasn't too risky anyway.

There are places that will do custom ones...(he said before posting that picture yet again, thus insuring a bottle will be thrown at him during the foosball throwdown...)

iphone.jpg
iphone2.jpg

Back