PRS History: Faded 1991 Bonni Pink

docbennett

Banned
Here is a nice example of a faded Bonni Pink that I just added to the collection. Has a factory tremolo "up-route" and is in mint condition. Thought you PRS 'historians" might be interested in an original example of one of the rarest factory colors with a truly incredible fade:

p1_unhx1kva3_ss.jpg

p2_urshevoyi_so.jpg

p3_u1fksiyiz_so.jpg

p5_u4tl3z0rt_so.jpg

Depending on the lighting conditions, the top seems to pop in a pale yellow or pale orange in spots.....hard to photograph, but trying to give you an idea.....

100_4832.jpg

100_4829.jpg

100_4831.jpg

100_4828.jpg

You know Ned, I just realized that your guitar has a pretty bad sunburn. Looks really tender all over that top.

I'd get that thing to the PTC stat. Sunburns can be painful and dangerous.

They might be able to save the guitar, spray it with a nice white hospital color or something.

You know Ned, I just realized that your guitar has a pretty bad sunburn. Looks really tender all over that top.

I'd get that thing to the PTC stat. Sunburns can be painful and dangerous.

They might be able to save the guitar, spray it with a nice white hospital color or something.

I scraped off all the stain and painted it Black while listening to the Rolling Stones.

Am I Ned, or The Destroyer? I am having a serious identity crisis on the forum. :confused:

I scraped off all the stain and painted it Black while listening to the Rolling Stones.

Am I Ned, or The Destroyer? I am having a serious identity crisis on the forum. :confused:

I think you are Ned, the Destroyer. At least you are in my mind.

I'm glad you got rid of that scary finish. None more black is good.

Back