PRS Family Photos thread

Been awhile since Ive done this so Ill play!

fam1014.jpg

From L-R:
09 SE Korina Singlecut, 97 McTrem, 13 Korina DGT, 12 DGT Standard, 12 DGT

Dude! You know whats missing.... a DGT :)

OK, here is today's iteration (I won't even pretend it is "this month's", since we aren't even half way through April...):

(EDIT: using imgur for this photo, since Photobucket banned direct links as of 27 June 2017, may that day be the beginning of the end for PB):

eTCk8kC.jpg

I clearly need a true yellow, and maybe a nice bright orange, Bonnie Pink, and a violet or bruiseburst. And I need more single cuts.

But the (new) sectional is full, so I'm not sure I'm doing any more family photos of my PRSi. Took a while to set up too, and of course I took tons of photos just in case I didn't frame something correctly, using both pano and normal modes on my mobile, using two cameras. Ah, just for the heck of it, here's the pano shot (you can see slight glitches in the processing on the edges of the MM baritone [red] and ZM [spalted]):

20170408_120810_1600_zpszaosunim.jpg

Last edited:
OK, here is today's iteration (I won't even pretend it is "this month's", since we aren't even half way through April...):

20170408_114732_1600_zpsooz8mlxl.jpg

I clearly need a true yellow, and maybe a nice bright orange, Bonnie Pink, and a violet or bruiseburst. And I need more single cuts.

But the (new) sectional is full, so I'm not sure I'm doing any more family photos of my PRSi. Took a while to set up too, and of course I took tons of photos just in case I didn't frame something correctly, using both pano and normal modes on my mobile, using two cameras. Ah, just for the heck of it, here's the pano shot (you can see slight glitches in the processing on the edges of the MM baritone [red] and ZM [spalted]):

I've never heard of someone measuring the number of guitars "by the sectional" ...

20170408_114732_1600_zpsooz8mlxl.jpg

Great looking family! Still room for three more on that lounge section!

Wait, what's happening? I don't remember buying Bodia's Ted.

Giggle! Steve said there was something he might like to add to his family. I happened to have one, and thought I could let it go. It's between here, and there now. Of course, that left an empty hanger in my room. Can't have that. So, this.....

238425-body-large_zpsdob3vc9t.jpg

is in between Fort Wayne and here!

Giggle! Steve said there was something he might like to add to his family. I happened to have one, and thought I could let it go. It's between here, and there now. Of course, that left an empty hanger in my room. Can't have that. So, this.....

238425-body-large_zpsdob3vc9t.jpg

is between Fort Wayne and here!

But you're still shoppin' in La Crosse, right? ;)

Back