PRS Family Photos thread

HANGAR18

Who is John Galt?
The idea here is to post photos where all of your PRS guitars can be seen in the same frame.
Post them if you've got them.

2016-PRS-familyx1920.jpg

Last edited:
The PRS Family.
Left to right:
2012 SE Santana
2012 SE Custom 24
2012 SE Tremonti Custom
2013 SE Zach Myers
2013 408 MT
2014 SE Kingfisher

9.jpg

Extended black sheep family :D
Fernandes Z03 (do not know the year)
2012 Gibson SG '61 Reissue

10.jpg

I have nothing clever to say. Sorry for the picture quality!

PRS SE MM - PRS "Stripped 58" - PRS Mark Tremonti - PRS McCarty Korina Brazilian

5ayPMuQ.jpg

Here was my latest "family" picture after PS 4715 finally arrived...don't mind the Non-PRSi

L/R:
TOP = PS 4556 (SC245 - first Faded AquaViolet), PS 4715 (SC Ted / Paul's Guitar hybrid - first Zombie Stage 3), and IRW Ted SC in UltraViolet (previously 11-Top's and MA_Pete's)

BOTTOM = BLE MC #001/500, Gretz BRW SC (Yes Jack Gretz builds guitars on the side), Ted SC Soap (one of only 2 Goldtops) and Schroeder Koi SC S/H.

CouchShot.jpg

The idea here is to post photos where all of your PRS guitars can be seen in the same frame.
Post them if you've got them.

PRS-Family_1810x1280.jpg

From left to right:
2013 Custom 24 in black/gold burst
2010 McCarty 10Top
2011 Swamp Ash Studio
2004 McCarty 10Top Brazilian limited edition with a Rosewood neck.
-- aka "McRosie BLE" (Fretboard is Brazilian Rosewood and the neck is Indian Rosewood.)

I'm liking that Custom on the left!

Thanks Serg. I cut in the middle pickup and then got rid of the toggle for 3 master vols and 1 master tone. I can blend in each pickup for some really cool voicing. I later coil tapped the middle and bridge with push-push pots. and added looking tuners. Then I meet PRS himself at a GC event and got his sig on back of headstock!!!! I cherish it as much as any of my core guitars.

On a side note. I need advice on the pickups. I have gibby burst buckers 1,2,3 in there and would like to know which PRS pickups are equal in voicing. I also want to coil tap all three.

Back