PRS Experience 2018 FORUM SHIRT - Details Inside

Hey Jesse, thank you for all your efforts. Excellent shirt! I’ll be rocking my Sergio blue shirt at the Experience today in honor of Sergio. At least he will be in Stevensville in spirit.

I appreciate the kind words and am happy that you like the shirt. I'm rocking mine today as well. See everyone soon!

Supporting the gang!

xrYq8o9.jpg

Of course, shorts and shoes match!

Iq3ISvi.jpg

Last edited:
Gang, I have a small ask. I know there are some Experience 2018 photo threads out there, but if I could trouble you to post some photos here of the gang in their shirts I would appreciate it. Let's show Sergio the #bluearmy.

Also, I got every shirt handed out at Experience. I appreciate everyone being flexible on the hand delivery.

Lastly, there are a few shirts remaining, very few, maybe 6. I need to count and confirm against my spreadsheet, which I will do later tonight. Once I have confirmed I will open up the remaining shirts to anyone that wants them on a first come, first served basis, so please keep an eye out for that.

OK, gang. I confirmed my counts after returning from Experience. The prices/shipping are the same as when orders were live. If you missed out, or want an extra, this is your last chance. First come, first serve, drop me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Here's what's left.

3 - Large: Heather Sapphire ($18 shipped via USPS)

2 - XL: Heather Navy ($18 shipped via USPS)

2 - XXL: Heather Sapphire ($20 shipped via USPS)

edit to correct pricing, sorry about that

Last edited:
Gang, I have a small ask. I know there are some Experience 2018 photo threads out there, but if I could trouble you to post some photos here of the gang in their shirts I would appreciate it. Let's show Sergio the #bluearmy.

This is me and my friend John. I met him through another music forum, and he's been to the last three or four Experiences. Last time, two other friends from that forum also came (one played in the jam tent), but they were unable to come this year because one of them fell and tore up his knees something fierce (like seriously bad), and his brother went to visit him this past weekend.

JohnG.jpg

Yeah, Jesse...They rocked!!! Will wear mine with great (blue) pride!!!
Let me know if you get stuck with an XXL...I could always use another!!!

Thanks again for the T shirts, Jesse. Now here is my obligatory handstand photo.

View attachment 6438

Looking lean and mean, my man. You are most welcome.

Jesse, I think I saw you. Were you the guy in blue?

Might have been me. :p

Yeah, Jesse...They rocked!!! Will wear mine with great (blue) pride!!!
Let me know if you get stuck with an XXL...I could always use another!!!

Glad you dig it. There's two XXL's left, both in the Heather Sapphire. Drop me a PM if you want them and we'll make it happen.

Back