PRS Experience 2018 FORUM SHIRT - Details Inside

Group Photo Opp! I'm thinking someone should take a photo of the group, all wearing these shirts, and with Shawn leading all you in standing on your heads so we can see all the tshirts upside down. I know some will resist this early on, but if the festivities are as they're being described, by 11:00 Friday night ALL should be ready to participate.

Get your game faces on, boys!

Oh, and since this is a public forum... might want to tuck those shirts in before the pic!

How bout we take a “regular” picture and just post it upside down?

I’d be ok with your plan, but I don’t want to spill my beer.

Outstanding job as always, sir! Gonna wear mine with pride!

Maybe if they have that gap before the last concert Saturday, we can do a group pic then.

I had to stop taking orders so that I could make it to the printers in a timely fashion for the event, however, I did print some extras and have been able to accommodate every person that has requested a shirt after the deadline. There are very few extras remaining, very few. If you missed this and are flexible on sizing/colors/qt, get at me cause they are going quickly.

How bout we take a “regular” picture and just post it upside down?

I’d be ok with your plan, but I don’t want to spill my beer.

I thought this out beforehand. That’s what Shawn is for. He can teach you how to drink your beer upside down without spilling it .

See, you know I’m looking out for you, and you know I don’t want you to spill your beer !

So...I didn't take photos. I know, I know.

However...

If you requested your shirt to be mailed, it's on the way to you via USPS. Enjoy and thanks again!

Back