PRS Experience 2018 FORUM SHIRT - Details Inside

Gang, I have confirmed every order sent my way. They are off to be printed.

If you missed this and are dying for one let me know and I will see what I can do, but I can make no promises.
I missed the window. If the opportunity for a 2XL arises I will take it.

So naturally I missed out on this - I was out of town and off-grid starting Thursday, and didn't get back until Monday, therefore missing the order window, and I've had very little time to visit the forum since then - just one big post about my weekend adventures.

Oh well.

Any chance an XL or 2XL is available still from the "leftovers"?

So naturally I missed out on this - I was out of town and off-grid starting Thursday, and didn't get back until Monday, therefore missing the order window, and I've had very little time to visit the forum since then - just one big post about my weekend adventures.

Oh well.

Any chance an XL or 2XL is available still from the "leftovers"?

DM sent.

An update on shipping addresses...if you selected that option...

Gang, I went to prepare shipping labels today and noticed that addresses aren't showing in the PayPal payments. I assume this is due to the payments being marked as Friends/Family. I believe this is new or at least newer. I use PayPal a ton and usually see addresses with every transaction. I'm going to dig a bit deeper into this later today. If I don't see addresses in PayPal I will be reach out, directly to the email from which I received payment, to all those that wanted shirts shipped to obtain shipping addresses. This is not a concern at all. I have plenty of time to send a few emails, gather addresses, and make the labels to ship when I had planned to do so. I have zero worries that this will be any type of impediment to my goal.

An update about shirts and shipping...

I expect to have shirts done early next week and expect to ship them before I leave for Experience so we can all wear them at the same time. Think under the same moon, but under the same forum shirt. <3

As always, if you have any questions, drop me a line.

Glad I made it in time. I won't be at the experience so let me know if you need my address. I didn't think my address would show up with PP friends and family.

Thanks for all you've done @jfb

Shortly, I will be reaching out, directly to the email from which I received payment, to all those that wanted shirts shipped to obtain shipping addresses. Please keep an eye out so I can ship your shirt as soon as it's complete.

Back