PRS Experience 2018 FORUM SHIRT - Details Inside

Gang, please remember that I can only accept orders until Sunday evening. If you want a shirt for the event, or aren't making the event and want it shipped, please do not wait as I have zero plans to make a second batch of these. If you have any questions, drop me a line.

Gang, we are approaching the final hours of being able to order shirts. If there's something I can do for you, please let me know.

John I have your order.
Tom I have yours as well.

Thanks!

Jesse, THANK YOU for undertaking this huge job. I know it’s a labor of love for you, but I want to publicly send you bro-hugs for your work.

So, any chance we can get custom Robert Graham, Thomas Dean, or Bugatchi shirts? :D I’d love to help PRSh dress more like us.

Jesse, THANK YOU for undertaking this huge job. I know it’s a labor of love for you, but I want to publicly send you bro-hugs for your work.

So, any chance we can get custom Robert Graham, Thomas Dean, or Bugatchi shirts? :D I’d love to help PRSh dress more like us.

Boogie, I really appreciate the kind words. Thank you.

You know, I keep all of my extra buttons in lidless container. You know where this is going already. I accidentally knocked it over the other day and had to pick them all up. I thought of you and then I thought "damn, this is a lot of buttons, I need to stop buying shirts".

:p

Ordered!

Thanks, Jesse! Let me add that you f@cking rule. I know this is a big job, and you’re such a Star for keeping forum fun in your heart.

A thousand Bangin’!s

Boogie, I really appreciate the kind words. Thank you.

You know, I keep all of my extra buttons in lidless container. You know where this is going already. I accidentally knocked it over the other day and had to pick them all up. I thought of you and then I thought "damn, this is a lot of buttons, I need to stop buying shirts".

:p
When I went to work for this new place, I started wearing suits again and can’t wear my cool shirts untucked with jeans anymore. :( So far, over a dozen of my shirts have been sent to Goodwill after wearing them out at the dry cleaners. I have more button packs than shirts, now.

Perhaps I can wear my new Sergio commemorative shirt under a Bugatchi?

Ordered!

Thanks, Jesse! Let me add that you f@cking rule. I know this is a big job, and you’re such a Star for keeping forum fun in your heart.

A thousand Bangin’!s

I'll echo these guys! Your rock, Jesse! \m/

Back