PRS Experience 2018 FORUM SHIRT - Details Inside

The man, the legend, the Vault Assaulter. The Vaughn. Your order has been received. And, once again proves that Sergio's Sapphire is the hottest color of the summer season. I know you will wear it well.

<3
I thought about ordering a size small to honor Serge, but I didn't want to have to cut it off myself with a scissors.

I thought about ordering a size small to honor Serge, but I didn't want to have to cut it off myself with a scissors.

After a T-Sunami wave bang flex it would literally just explode off of your physique. West St. would rumble and the earth would quiver. Somewhere in outer space a void would be filled with the echo.

Yes, I just had Lebanese coffee.

Any chance of adding a "Deadbeats who didn't make it" version for me, Bodia, Scott, Les, etc.?

I want to buy one anyway, but... salt... :(

Any chance of adding a "Deadbeats who didn't make it" version for me, Bodia, Scott, Les, etc.?

I want to buy one anyway, but... salt... :(

A number of people that aren't attending are picking up a shirt, which I will ship out as soon as they are printed. I'd happily add you to that list. Details about shipping are in the initial post.

Last edited:
A number of people that aren't attending are picking up a shirt, which I will ship out as soon as they are printed. I'd happily add you to that list. Details about shippu are in the initial post.

You forgot the bit about them posting a Pic Of Shame And Loneliness after they get their shirts.

Gang, I just had a question about ordering multiple shirts. I am happy to accommodate this situation. Just add your total and include the details of each shirt when you PayPal.

You could do something like the below...

I want 3 Segio Sapphire in XL.
or
Give me 1 Heather Navy L, 2 Sergio Sapphire XL, and 1 Black XL.

I'm easy and will get you sorted.

Back