PRS Experience 2016 Guest Question

cwgatti

I want to bring my family to this PRS Experience.
Do I have to make extra reservations?
Thanks,
Chris

The way i understand it is each person has to register.. Its is open to the public, they just want you to register so they will have a ballpark idea of how many folks will be attending. If you are a Signature Club Member you can bring 1 guest, but you still have to register them using your membership number..

Not to hijack this thread but to build on it. I just joined the signature club about 20 minutes ago. I saw the signature club registration is carried out by a 3rd party website and not PRS directly.

When will I get my number so I can register for Experience?

I assume there will be a significant delay so am I going to miss out on the Sig Club exclusives at Experience?

Thanks!

Steve

Not to hijack this thread but to build on it. I just joined the signature club about 20 minutes ago. I saw the signature club registration is carried out by a 3rd party website and not PRS directly.

When will I get my number so I can register for Experience?

I assume there will be a significant delay so am I going to miss out on the Sig Club exclusives at Experience?

Thanks!

Steve
I think I got my number the next day. May have been two.

Same here, the day after the registration.

I think I got my number the next day. May have been two.
How did the number come, by email? I signed up the same day that Steve did and I haven't gotten anything either.

How did the number come, by email? I signed up the same day that Steve did and I haven't gotten anything either.
Yep, by email. I just went and looked in my saved folder. I enrolled the night of 8/18 and got the email notification/acceptance with all of the details the morning of 8/21. Mine came came from someone named Heidi Lovette.

I just went back and looked at mine. Mine was a renewal. It was set to expire on February 8th. I renewed on the 5th and got email reply on the 11th. So be patient it's coming soon.

This arrived yesterday although i can't make experience
20160330_074855.jpg
as i'm scheming for a Ted but hope to make future events

Did your package come with the truss rod? Mine arrived today and the truss rod is not included in spite of being indicated in the invoice and the package content list.

I still haven't gotten my number...and I am going to experience. I am assuming a lot of people like me put off joining till they knew they were going...thus a glut of orders for them to process.

Did your package come with the truss rod? Mine arrived today and the truss rod is not included in spite of being indicated in the invoice and the package content list.
No truss rod, didn't notice one indicated to be honest. Everything I thought was there. Hell the T Shirt even hides me Moobs lol!!!

I still haven't gotten my number...and I am going to experience. I am assuming a lot of people like me put off joining till they knew they were going...thus a glut of orders for them to process.
Try emailing Sullivangroupusa.com they will sort you out. worked for me. Good luck!!!.

I've just asked to Kayla from Sulivan about this and she has told me that the truss rod cover should be inside the box.
My registration is from february the 23rd, like yours... Maybe out of covers?

I've just asked to Kayla from Sulivan about this and she has told me that the truss rod cover should be inside the box.
My registration is from february the 23rd, like yours... Maybe out of covers?
Sorry Mate. Just checked all's good this end found hiding in the bottom of the box!!.

Sorry Mate. Just checked all's good this end found hiding in the bottom of the box!!.

Not my case, I triple checked everything but wasn't there. Fortunately Sullivan will send me a truss rod without extra charge.

Sullivan Group have always been great to deal with...they set up at the Experience and have always been helpful...young lady named Rocki (pretty sure??) usually mans the Merch tent...

Back