PRS Event with Andertons 21st March

Orange Tiger

Just wondering if anyone here is attending a PRS on Wednesday 21st March? Out of respect to PRS and the hosts I won't give away any details until after the event as it say's its invitation only. No idea how I became eligible for an invite but i'm chuffed to be offered a space!:confused:

Anyone else know about this?

All I can say is, definitely go!

I wouldn't be surprised if his next visit to Righteous Guitars in Atlanta ends up being invite-only. His first two visits reached maximum capacity very quickly! It's always a entertaining event.

Huggy, That's a great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of that myself!!!
I'll be there.........backplate in hand!

It's the mistake of a lifetime that I .............. whew!!:oops: ................ committed myself when I bought my 1st core and Paul came & performed at the GC in SF back in the 90's. I was invited (like you) when I bought a CU22, I think they keep a data base on who buys a PRS and that's probably how you got the golden ticket.

I don't really know what to expect from the evening but it'll be interesting to see the man himself and hear him speak in person. I'll certainly be taking my backplate though thanks to you.

Might there be an opportunity to buy some PRS merchandise??? I'd like to sample some of the PRS straps. Having a room full of fanboys locked together seems a pretty sure fire method for selling a few straps and t shirts on top of the odd guitar order.

From what I've seen, it's a free-flowing session. Paul has a few topics he generally touches on, but the discussion goes down different paths based on what the audience says and does. Any event he does now will surely get a heavy dose of Silver Sky talk. He's a very engaging speaker. Expect some good-natured piss taking.

I don't really know what to expect from the evening but it'll be interesting to see the man himself and hear him speak in person. I'll certainly be taking my backplate though thanks to you.

Might there be an opportunity to buy some PRS merchandise??? I'd like to sample some of the PRS straps...

At the ones I've been to, they have some stuff to give away like lanyards but no merch. If it is feasible to take more than just the backplate, he will just as graciously sign the back of the headstock and you can take a photo with him while holding your guitar. Likewise, if you buy a new guitar while there he will sign it and take the photo.;)

Back