PRS Eruption

Hmmmm... the timing...the tone...the effects... it's almost too perfect.....

Someone either managed to get all that set up perfectly, or there's some kind of voo-doo going on there.
Maybe she took a trip to the cross roads... ????
Maybe she's just got the talent & skills & time to learn that stuff...????

and there are 13-year old girls out there who would whip my ass on a basketball court, especially these days.

Good for the kid. I hope she finds her light in her music ability.

Side note... we replaced our 37 year old front door this week because it was awful to open and close and woefully inefficient, and generally in not very good condition. As I was inspecting their work, this song was playing on the radio, and I was so stoked at how much better the front door looked, and this was playing, it couldn't have been a more perfect moment. I love music.

Side note... we replaced our 37 year old front door this week because it was awful to open and close and woefully inefficient, and generally in not very good condition. As I was inspecting their work, this song was playing on the radio, and I was so stoked at how much better the front door looked, and this was playing, it couldn't have been a more perfect moment. I love music.

You know what, music does rule!

Geez, that's easy to play. You just click on the triangle there, boom!

Playing the song on guitar? Yeah...shut up.

I'm seriously impressed by what some of these kids do. At that age, I still wasn't even playing rock music yet.

There's a lot of serious talent out there making a lie out of the "guitar is dead" talk.

And here a young woman demonstrates all that "the accordion is dead" and "polka is dead" talk is also wrong.

You know what's missing in the world of accordion music? Menacing facial expressions. Accordion players always look so chipper, they need to learn the art of "Guitar Face", or better yet, "Metal Guitar Face". THAT would take accordion playing to the next level!

You know what's missing in the world of accordion music? Menacing facial expressions. Accordion players always look so chipper, they need to learn the art of "Guitar Face", or better yet, "Metal Guitar Face". THAT would take accordion playing to the next level!

And they need to play it strapped lower.. like hunched over to the knees.

Back