PRS doormat, anyone?

shinksma

What? I get a title?
I was browsing Amazon for something completely different, and found this:

https://www.amazon.com/TSlook-Doormat-Colorful-Outdoor-Welcome/dp/B01MAYPD5B/

I suspect the image, which seems to have migrated all over the web (I posted previously that a local club was using it in promos), is unlicensed, but maybe PRS don't care. (PRS is like the honey badger!)

Product name:

TSlook Doormat Guitar Colorful Indoor/Outdoor/Front Welcome Door Mat(30"x18",L x W)

product description:

Product Description
TSlook Doormat , Practicality is very strong. its function is to dry wet feet, stresses the dirt, dust and dirt!In addition, these make great workstation mat, suitable for indoor and outdoor, office room and the door of the toilet.

Image directly linked for now, may not last long:
31O7qsWfF7L.jpg

I saw he liked - that's when I had that feeling.

The big event hasn't happened yet, has it? I thought for sure he'd post when it did, but you never really expect how overwhelmed you feel when the special day arrives. So much to do, and you never feel prepared, but you can't put it off.

I assume the White Westie arrived - it'll be the same for the baby, too.

I'd say it's a possibility, but I heard he has his hands full these days...

God, yes I do.

I saw he liked - that's when I had that feeling.

The big event hasn't happened yet, has it? I thought for sure he'd post when it did, but you never really expect how overwhelmed you feel when the special day arrives. So much to do, and you never feel prepared, but you can't put it off.

I assume the White Westie arrived - it'll be the same for the baby, too.

Yeah, it happened on Xmas eve, been in a daze since then.

No White West St. under my tree but, I got a lil' boy! I'll send uncle Alan a pic as soon as I nap and shower... So anywhere from 2-8 weeks from now. :confused:

God, yes I do.

Yeah, it happened on Xmas eve, been in a daze since then.

No White West St. under my tree but, I got a lil' boy! I'll send uncle Alan a pic as soon as I nap and shower... So anywhere from 2-8 weeks from now. :confused:

I know you don't know me...so this'll be a random comment from a random dude on the interwebs....

Congratulations on the birth of your son!

May you mold and shape him into your own image, and flood his nursery with PRS decorations.

Enjoy every bleary-eyed, pee-soaked minute of it. I promise you, it'll be the best time of your life, watching the little bugger grow.

I know you don't know me...so this'll be a random comment from a random dude on the interwebs....

May you mold and shape him into your own image, and flood his nursery with PRS decorations.

Enjoy every bleary-eyed, pee-soaked minute of it. I promise you, it'll be the best time of your life, watching the little bugger grow.

Thanks, buddy! We'll have to change that random dude on the internet status some day.

Thanks, buddy! We'll have to change that random dude on the internet status some day.

If only there were some periodic gathering that attracted the sort of people on this forum... Someone should look into this. It would be a great experience.

Back