PRS curly maple phone case

Elliot

Gandalf the Vintage Yellow
I would spend good crisp money for a phone case with a flamed maple or quilted maple veneer.

iphone.jpg

Newer phone is a slightly different crop of the same pic.

And since you're wondering (or not - don't care, I'm gonna say it anyway), yes - the lock screen and desktop had the same image that the end caps were taken from. And the strings lined up.

I was thinking something like this.

flamed_maple_with_hisbiscus_iphone_7_case-r2bc2bb4a5b5f4f9490e19d3f0defa625_khvsu_324.jpg

...Except without the flower - a nice finish, maybe some different colors, and a PRS signature.

Private Stock phone cases maybe...? Put some strings on the back and call it a guitar? ;)

I forget which one, but one of the sites lets you -- if you upload your high-res photo there -- print it on canvas. throw pillows, mugs...why not a phone case? Dagnabit...I'm sure there is such a site. You don't mean actual curly maple, do you? You just mean an image of curly maple, right?

EDIT: Site was Photobucket.

I forget which one, but one of the sites lets you -- if you upload your high-res photo there -- print it on canvas. throw pillows, mugs...why not a phone case? Dagnabit...I'm sure there is such a site. You don't mean actual curly maple, do you? You just mean an image of curly maple, right?

I did a case of one of my SEs on Gelaskins.

No man I'm talking genuine curly maple veneer with resin coat. I would buy that.

I'm saying. Slice this slab up into a few 2-piece veneers and slap together some cases with different color PRS guitar stains.

1PRS594WL__75512.1465508814.500.659.jpg

Sell them as high end phone cases. I would buy.

I really like the case I got. Nice tight fit, looks sharp! Seems like it will give great protection to my phone. Will see how the wood holds up over time to drops and general wear. It dosen't at any bulk to the phone and feels nice in the hand. Not too slippery and not too grippy. easily slides in/out of pants pocket. It came with a few stickers in a nice box. I will do business again. Like I said, I like their business model, they make a quality product and the price wasn't bad at all at only $24 shipped.

Back