PRS allergy...

You-S4-It

I've had this insatiable itch (which frankly, I think I contracted from MA Pete :eek:) that needed to be scratched. At the same time, I decided to take care of my severe rosewood deficiency.

These SC594's are the bomb-digity for sure. The neck profile is amazingly natural and comfy; the rosewood neck is pure bliss - resonant and loud. I might be spoiled on rosewood necks forever.

Still in the honeymoon phase but man, nothing to complain about here. Will take some photos when the weather's better with my blue SC Trem for a "blues brother" photo.

Obligatory dealer pics for now:
35293101416_dba7fcde5d_c.jpg

35203268921_64ae0231e6_c.jpg

Super cool! I really love this color on these. Just looks so inviting!

I got some antibiotics for it.....no help. I tried a bottle of Scotch...only led to an additional Santana. I don't think there's a cure....

Thanks all for the kind words.

I am afraid constant exposure to this forum will most definitely contribute to antibiotic resistance and I just might have to continue to up the dosage...
(Gulp) private stock. :eek:

Thanks all for the kind words.

I am afraid constant exposure to this forum will most definitely contribute to antibiotic resistance and I just might have to continue to up the dosage...
(Gulp) private stock. :eek:

Yea, pretty much your wallet is screwed

Rosewood makes all things better , but next you will need Maple - then ------ ;)
Congrats on a SWEET guitar

With the addition of the SC594, I decided to bring all the Blue(s) Brothers together for an quick photo shoot since the weather outside is still lousy.
(Sergio - you can shield your eyes if all this blue is disturbing... Unless you want to tell me what my blue family wants to be.)
Here are the Blue Birds...
Crab, Jean and Matteo
35229836841_bc932ac484_c.jpg

And here are the Blues Brothers with their second cousins, Sapphire and Faded Denim...
34972441030_94e8ac9366_c.jpg

Yes, blue and singlecut a reoccurring theme in my life.

Back