Propelantless Engine the future of Space and travel?

It's not ironic, it's just an untrue statement by you. You don't believe me so you lash out. What's the thing in your description where you say we are all one? Sounds kind of new age.
Indeed, it is ironic...

And it's not untrue. Now you are just flat our lying, you have always said you were superior and anyone who disagreed with you in non intellectual. Your words not mine.

My title is about unity, the forum, quite different from when you have said "We" and "Us" or "We're" in the past, where you sounded crazy 🤪

Proof of Troll behavior.

*Waits for ClashCityRocker to wreck the thread with anti-Nasa propaganda*
You act like I'm just making up propaganda for some nefarious purpose. It's all the space agencies even in other countries. It requires a little research like the Nu-Lectuals have done. You don't want to do that. You may think you have better things to do. It's you who look down at the Nu-Lectuals because you don't understand how they can be right and you could be wrong. It's understandable, but now it's time to grow up.

You act like I'm just making up propaganda for some nefarious purpose.
No I'm not. Actually, I'm just calling you out for the fact that you're making an anti-Nasa, Anti-Christian, Pro-Tik-Tok propoganda WITHOUT purpose :)
It requires a little research like the Nu-Lectuals have done.
Poor research from Tik-Tok streamers who you claim are trustworthy but are trolls to real scientists. That's what we're getting at here.
You may think you have better things to do. It's you who look down at the Nu-Lectuals because you don't understand how they can be right and you could be wrong. It's understandable, but now it's time to grow up.
You're the one who's constantly twisting things in order to win. First off, you are talking down to me and anyone who disagrees with you by constantly saying you're superior and most intelligent for taking theory without evidence and reason for fact. What you believe is against God's word, which you have chosen to either twist willingly or discard scripture as you see fit. This is nothing new as it is occultic reasoning. Then you are acting like I'm wasting my time, you're the one who wasted your times and others on the moon landing thread... long before I even joined the thread 😆 And then you follow members to try to troll them or get a reaction.

Now, you are here, and you have the same exact entitlement attitude. The only one that needs to grow up is you. Check your comment history, you're the forums meme. Even if I tried to be the forum's ultimate meme with petty threads, it wouldn't come close to what you've done for yourself lol

Let it go, move on. Accept that there are far more intelligent people than you who can disagree.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I disagree with about all of that. Especially the Anti Christian thing. Like in the bible it says you must support some kind of space program. I kind of think the space program is a modern day tower of Babel. It's not a real tower, just faked through media and bad science. Everyone was fooled except for the Nu-Lectuals. Not to be confused with Nu-Metal.

NASA Is A Great Money Maker. They Rake In Massive Amounts Of Money And I Am Still Not Sure Where it All Goes. I Wonder What An Audit Would Reveal?

NASA Is A Great Money Maker. They Rake In Massive Amounts Of Money And I Am Still Not Sure Where it All Goes. I Wonder What An Audit Would Reveal?
There is an effort to audit NASA (resembles a hebrew word Nasha meaning "to deceive" ) Witsit gets it channel on youtube talks about it.

No I'm not. Actually, I'm just calling you out for the fact that you're making an anti-Nasa, Anti-Christian, Pro-Tik-Tok propoganda WITHOUT purpose :)

Poor research from Tik-Tok streamers who you claim are trustworthy but are trolls to real scientists. That's what we're getting at here.

You're the one who's constantly twisting things in order to win. First off, you are talking down to me and anyone who disagrees with you by constantly saying you're superior and most intelligent for taking theory without evidence and reason for fact. What you believe is against God's word, which you have chosen to either twist willingly or discard scripture as you see fit. This is nothing new as it is occultic reasoning. Then you are acting like I'm wasting my time, you're the one who wasted your times and others on the moon landing thread... long before I even joined the thread 😆 And then you follow members to try to troll them or get a reaction.

Now, you are here, and you have the same exact entitlement attitude. The only one that needs to grow up is you. Check your comment history, you're the forums meme. Even if I tried to be the forum's ultimate meme with petty threads, it wouldn't come close to what you've done for yourself lol

Let it go, move on. Accept that there are far more intelligent people than you who can disagree.

Good luck!
It's not about me, me, me. It's about us, us, us. and them, them, them.....

A lot of people wonder...and if there is enough interest there are people who will figure out a way to make money off it. Care to chip in? ;-)

A lot of people wonder...and if there is enough interest there are people who will figure out a way to make money off it. Care to chip in? ;-)

Not Until The Matrix Is Crashed. You Will Never Beat The Cabal At Their Own Game.

Back