Private Stock Monday: For ALL Forum Members - Share the Love

This is my favorite Koa- Brent Moss Koa Sister 1

image.jpg

image.jpg

1piece solid curly Koa, solid Braz neck and board, 53/10s. Basically a Koa ME. I was looking for pictures of it to show my dealer for a build and realized it was up for sale used! Bought it 5 minutes later and have been making it up to my wife since! It helps that she agrees this one is a special one, along with Miss Pernie.

image.jpg

image.jpg

1piece solid curly Koa, solid Braz neck and board, 53/10s. Basically a Koa ME. I was looking for pictures of it to show my dealer for a build and realized it was up for sale used! Bought it 5 minutes later and have been making it up to my wife since! It helps that she agrees this one is a special one, along with Miss Pernie.

Just WOW!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gulp!:confused:

Hang on! It took you 5 minutes to buy this! “Buy it NOW” Click!! 1 second, we’re you ummming and arrring for 4 mins 59 secs and why?!

;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awesome.

I’m ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille!

2ApckDd.jpg

Northern Lights always brings a smile to a Monday. This feels, sounds, and plays like it was dreamed up on Mount Olympus, and fashioned for Zeus by Hephaestus.

But it wasn’t made for Zeus; it was made for lowly me. Nonetheless, I’m certainly feeling omnipotent for owning it.

Last edited:

2ApckDd.jpg

Northern Lights always brings a smile to a Monday. This feels, sounds, and plays like it was dreamed up on Mount Olympus, and fashioned for Zeus by Hephaestus.

But it wasn’t made for Zeus; it was made for lowly me. Nonetheless, I’m certainly feeling omnipotent for owning it.
Celestial

2ApckDd.jpg

Man alive! That colour always makes me go weak!!

2ApckDd.jpg

I feel strangely omnipotent just looking at it! So, do ya think Zeus is gonna be upset when he finds out he's officially your biiiiitcchhhh now?

Last edited:
How long does it take to create a private stock build?
They too expensive for me now, but maybe when I retire several years (decades) down teh road???

Back