Private Stock Monday: For ALL Forum Members - Share the Love

It’s Private Stock Monday!

Here’s my list of The Departed. Guitars I sold, mostly to fund other purchases. Wish I had some of these back!

Koa HB II. Traded toward my Coll IX

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maddie! TGS TOL run - over 9lbs. Loved this, my back hated it. Sold to fund my PS build

image.jpg

image.jpg

SC594SH - traded toward my Coll IX

image.jpg

DC594 with SC thickness - sold to fund another purchase
image.jpg

DC594 Braz neck -sold for house repairs (argh!)

image.jpg

Bahama Mama - sold to fund SC 594 SH.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Here’s my list of The Departed. Guitars I sold, mostly to fund other purchases. Wish I had some of these back!

Koa HB II. Traded toward my Coll IX.

Maddie! TGS TOL run - over 9lbs. Loved this, my back hated it. Sold to fund my purchase.

Ouch. Gonna leave a mark.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...659454659A12E5449790659454659A12E54&FORM=VIRE

Thanks WA Paul for keeping the thread going today while I was busy at work. What a great idea for a theme post...departed PS guitars...I share your pain (though I haven’t unloaded as many...only these 3 beauties)

Brent Mason
daHbxCI.jpg

PLxJdsr.jpg

XDlRFJi.jpg

McCarty Singlecut
vTSiEDl.jpg

B2qLQnn.jpg

ijr1ofS.jpg

And...another McCarty Single Cut...OUCH!!
hL1bWTQ.jpg

7tSYTzO.jpg

w456aiO.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maddie! TGS TOL run - over 9lbs. Loved this, my back hated it. Sold to fund my purchase.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I remember that Koa HB...it haunts me...I may have to do something about that...

I remember that Koa HB...it haunts me...I may have to do something about that...
I jumped at that Koa HB, then really didn’t bond with it. Part of my swearing off all things hollow and semi-hollow.

I’d make an exception for that Spalted SC you just got! ;)

DGT Stoptails with Sinker Mahogany necks. Perpetual energy machines these are.

Anyone remember the brouhahahahaha about sinker mahogany back then? Kinda funny when you look back on it now.:D
2etkZV0.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maddie! TGS TOL run - over 9lbs. Loved this, my back hated it. Sold to fund my PS build

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
These are seriously top notch. I mean, I just have to say it. Like I said before, you have fantastic taste!

DGT Stoptails with Sinker Mahogany necks. Perpetual energy machines these are.

Anyone remember the brouhahahahaha about sinker mahogany back then? Kinda funny when you look back on it now.:D

Are these in different tunings? Or just for different days of the week?;)

I need to try a ‘sinker’ hog neck one of these days.

Are these in different tunings? Or just for different days of the week?;)

I need to try a ‘sinker’ hog neck one of these days.
The only explanation is pure madness :p. They are fantastic in their resonance, a bit like pernambuco I might add...

The only explanation is pure madness :p. They are fantastic in their resonance, a bit like pernambuco I might add...
My wife always asks me how is the new target guitar I’m after different from what I already have? Otherwise I’d likely have a collection a SCT Guitars at this point! Last year it would have been all 594s so I guess my tastes keep changing. Hence all the empirical research. Yeah, that’s the ticket! :D

Back