Private Stock Friday

Go to 1:01' to 1:10' to see what I think these are a tribute to... the headstock looks identical on previous PS sightings on these, and all mahogany seems normal...

Nothing like coming out swinging - that first neck is awesome! Thanks, Hunter!

Is someone getting a super thick backplate?
psf162-1000-7-jpg.6516

r
Is someone getting a super thick backplate?
psf162-1000-7-jpg.6516

Probably has something to do with the fact that the back is carved, not flat. I've got a carved back on my own PS Cu24 currently in production, I wonder if it'll look like that.

Hey guys, I was wondering why do many PS owners not spec the PS trem with the locking saddles on your guitars? I see most of them with the normal non locking saddles.

I can tell you that in my case, I vastly prefer the tone of the non-locking saddles.

Thank you for the reply! That's interesting to know, I kinda dislike the hassle of locking saddles as well. I wonder what are the various reasons owners decided against the PS trem, could any other owners chime in?

Thank you for the reply! That's interesting to know, I kinda dislike the hassle of locking saddles as well. I wonder what are the various reasons owners decided against the PS trem, could any other owners chime in?

On thing to keep in mind, you can always order the locking saddles and the swap them out for the regular saddles if you don't like them.

r

Probably has something to do with the fact that the back is carved, not flat. I've got a carved back on my own PS Cu24 currently in production, I wonder if it'll look like that.

Yep you are right on the money! I just saw this guitar at the factory yesterday - backplates are very thick and hand carved to match the back carve. I LOVE carved backs so I order many of our guitars like that - it's really not terribly expensive.

Yep you are right on the money! I just saw this guitar at the factory yesterday - backplates are very thick and hand carved to match the back carve. I LOVE carved backs so I order many of our guitars like that - it's really not terribly expensive.

Wait.......it’s not a double secret storage pocket for picks?

psf161-1000-12-jpg.6494

psf161-1000-19-jpg.6501

Interesting. I have never seen a recess in the headstock overlay for a truss rod cover on a PRS headstock, yet here are two in the same day!

Good eye! Yes only on our Multi-Scale Dealer Limited run :) You could probably order it too if you wanted...

Back