Private Stock Friday

More likely the long awaited Peter Frampton model. At least that’s what the knob placement and recessed bridge cavity would have me to believe.... plus, it kinda makes sense. We’ll have to wait and see if the do the crazy headstock.

Reactions: jxe
More likely the long awaited Peter Frampton model. At least that’s what the knob placement and recessed bridge cavity would have me to believe.... plus, it kinda makes sense. We’ll have to wait and see if the do the crazy headstock.
That has to be it. I caught a glimpse of the headstock in one of updates a while back. It’s the Frampton headstock shape.

That has to be it. I caught a glimpse of the headstock in one of updates a while back. It’s the Frampton headstock shape.

Yup. Saw them at PRSX...it’s a special dealer limited PS run...gonna be crazy!

psf162-1000-6-jpg.6515

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's like a more vibrant, radiant version of the Dusty Chalk demo stain job I did at an experience past.

Last edited:
Guys, am I the only one who sees a run of old school, Sorcerer's apprentice like, old wide headstock?
I see them in the works for a couple of months now... need to find the time to gather the pics in one place...

In the background, theres a few...looks like Howie' s guitar knob placement...but Maybe on a Standard?!?

Doh...The Frampton...way cool.

Last edited:
Back