Private Stock Friday

Just hitting refresh like a madman, hoping for a glimpse of 7362... ;)

No... 7376 ;-)

Both of ya, get in line! :D

7341 please! :)

7379 pls!

I do love everybody equally, and I'm sure Shawn has noted this in the past, but it's a pretty impossible for me to track specific PS numbers : )

Numbers aren't applied to guitars until they're ready for finish, it's like grocery shopping for a specific hot sauce, but none of them have labels. (sorry, terrible analogy).

Here we goooo, Happy Friday!

PSF160(1000)1.jpg
PSF160(1000)2.jpg
PSF160(1000)3.jpg
PSF160(1000)4.jpg
PSF160(1000)5.jpg
PSF160(1000)6.jpg
PSF160(1000)7.jpg

I do love everybody equally, and I'm sure Shawn has noted this in the past, but it's a pretty impossible for me to track specific PS numbers : )

Numbers aren't applied to guitars until they're ready for finish, it's like grocery shopping for a specific hot sauce, but none of them have labels. (sorry, terrible analogy).
Totally understand! But the other voices in my head aren’t always so logical! :D

I always appreciate the time and effort you put into these pictures every week! :)

I always refresh a few times at the end hoping @Hunter@PRS is going to post one more series of pics. Im loving all the HB's and archtops showing up on PSF. Was that a Piezo only archtop I saw?? The ziricote and Koa tops on the HBII's are bitchin too.

YES! YES! YES! This is my build!:D Ocean Mist Glow. Soooo excited to finally see a picture of it, with the color to boot! Thanks Hunter! Feel free to post about a hundred more pictures of it! :)

I had purfling on the fretboard plus matching hog back plates. LOVING the color!

B088_A21_B-5379-4_D07-96_F8-439_D5746_EB3_D.jpg

Raw wood pic

Top-side-shot-_AL.jpg

Just looked at the other pictures -that Koa HB and Faded Indigo are stunning!

Mmm “Hunter’s Hot Sauce”, I feel a product should be on the shelves of local supermarkets!;)

Hunter you have shared some amazing photos again. Loving the progress of the Ziricote HB!

“Ball Reed Smith” ??:D

Ah, my bad, I didn't know that... but thanks for the pics anyways! It's a nice Friday treat, regardless. :)

Back