Private Stock Friday

That Walnut!

Would dearly love to see build pics of 7341, should be getting close(r)...:)

psf151-1000-07-jpg.6260

This is the kind of offering those lucky enough to go down to MD next week will see!

Hey - just a note that there will be no PSF this week as the Experience event will be in full swing. However, maybe some kind attendees will post photos in this thread or the Experience 2018 thread for everyone to enjoy.

As always, you can follow the official PRS social media channels for Experience related photos and more!

Where do I see what else you grabbed? :p

When I finally got done buying guitars, we went back for pics and they had been moved off the floor already (they move FAST in the buying event, dealers and PRS Crew alike... total mad-house). Bad news, no photos beyond the few I could find. Good news, we got 24 killer Experience guitars coming. I'll definitely get them listed in the dealer's area ASAP once they're here.

When I finally got done buying guitars, we went back for pics and they had been moved off the floor already (they move FAST in the buying event, dealers and PRS Crew alike... total mad-house). Bad news, no photos beyond the few I could find. Good news, we got 24 killer Experience guitars coming. I'll definitely get them listed in the dealer's area ASAP once they're here.

Awesome. Thanks, dude.

Back